Official 11/23 N Y Jets ( 7-3 ) vs. Tenn. Titans ( 10 - 0 ) vol. 10 - 1 .......

pimp.gif

fans are still booing
laugh.gif

Just punched the Titans right in the mouth.

VERY impressive. Stuck with the run game and Favre played well.

D was solid.

Last few weeks have been great, and it's a damn good team right now.

I knew when I logged on that people were going to call a 10-1 team frauds.
laugh.gif

Everybody can't go undefeated and I didn't want us to go undefeated because it would only put more pressure on them in the playoffs. I just want us tohave home field advantage which will more than likely happen. I wasn't happy with how many points we gave up and all the drop balls. Lions will get murkedon Thanksgiving though.

well I'd like to congratulate the Jets, we'll take the L...L you guys gave us. Hope to see you guys again

one time we decide to wear navy blue jerseys/no carolina blue anywhere...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Maybe the Dolphins fans will

Simma Down Now.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Havent seen that sketch in years..
pimp.gif

Jets are makin me proud this year...Thank the NY Giants for putting the pressure on them to be better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easy schedule!?! we need to play like we been playing the past few weeks. they need to build on this win
and not get a big head. remember we did lose to oakland

Game over! Jets win 34-13, improve to 8-3 on the season. Titans now 10-1.

We are the New York %%%!%+% Jets!
pimp.gif

Dominant performace by the jets....they looked good on offense and defense.... as long as favre plays within the off., the jets will be fine...Leon Washingtonis a beast...

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

Everybody can't go undefeated and I didn't want us to go undefeated because it would only put more pressure on them in the playoffs. I just want us to have home field advantage which will more than likely happen. I wasn't happy with how many points we gave up and all the drop balls. Lions will get murked on Thanksgiving though.
right, that's what I've been saying too. Of course it's nice to win all the regular season games(New England), but I don't wantour team to have all that added pressure building up in the playoffs(New England). You don't wanna pick a team to lose to or just go out and throw one forthe sake of pressure, but I am happy the undefeated talk can cease while home field throughout can be ours.

34 points though?
smh.gif
That %!+# aint flying no matter the circumstances, wecaught a little more than just a quick L today. Kerry Collins went 21-39 today, only 45 rushing yards, and held the ball for less than 20 minutestoday...that's never acceptable, I don't give a *#%$ if you were undefeated before.

With all that said, don't sleep on us.
roll.gif
at the fraud talk.

Easy, we were running well and they didnt stick to the run. The last few games the offense realized that our bread and butter is the 2 headed monster ofWashington and Jones. This way Favre can just pick apart the secondary after. Last few weeks have been a joy to watch. Can't wait to see them playing theBroncos next week in person!!!!!

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

New York will run your dreams of perfection into the ground.
smokin.gif

Jets did they thing...but they also dodged some bullets. You cant show up to the game at 1 and ya hands show up at 3:30
smh.gif
. That last flag killed us...Colesestablished that contact, and he still had a chance to catch the ball. Thanks Ref
grin.gif

It's alright, they'll drop 100 on Detroit next week
laugh.gif
. DBs gethealthy.

As a Jets fan that has witnessed many atrocities in team history, its a joy to watch them play. I remember as an 8 year old kid watching Vinny tear hisachillies and Keyshawn moaning and growing, killing our superbowl hopes. I remember oakland killing our playoff hopes 2 years in a row. I remember Doug Brienmissing that field goal against Pittsburgh. I have seen alot and never have i felt more confident the team im watching now.
I think that next week will be our toughest test. I think Denver will be tougher then New England and Tennessee. If we can win next week, then i think we AREFORREAL.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

Everybody can't go undefeated and I didn't want us to go undefeated because it would only put more pressure on them in the playoffs. I just want us to have home field advantage which will more than likely happen. I wasn't happy with how many points we gave up and all the drop balls. Lions will get murked on Thanksgiving though.
right, that's what I've been saying too. Of course it's nice to win all the regular season games(New England), but I don't want our team to have all that added pressure building up in the playoffs(New England). You don't wanna pick a team to lose to or just go out and throw one for the sake of pressure, but I am happy the undefeated talk can cease while home field throughout can be ours.

34 points though?
smh.gif
That %!+# aint flying no matter the circumstances, we caught a little more than just a quick L today. Kerry Collins went 21-39 today, only 45 rushing yards, and held the ball for less than 20 minutes today...that's never acceptable, I don't give a *#%$ if you were undefeated before.

With all that said, don't sleep on us.
roll.gif
at the fraud talk.

We will be fine. Although our defense gave up an uncharacteristic 34 points and a 60+ yard rushing touchdown, we are still sitting in a great position. WithDetroit, Cleveland, and Houston coming up. We have enough time to right the ship and secure home field through out (which is our ultimate goal, not goingundefeated). Losing sucks, but as long as we can go say 14-2 or 13-3 and wrap up home field advantage through out the playoffs, than we handled our business.New England made that whole going undefeated in the regular season thing overrated last year. Sometimes its good for a team to lose so that they can work onthe little things that have been neglected in the midst of the wins. And this loss came from a good team at the right time(believe it or not). Dont worrythough, we will see the JETS again back in Nashville and that time around, we'll have their number.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

DBs get healthy.

Oh and how can I forget...When you lose 3 DB's its hard to perform well against one of the best quarterbacks in the game. They will be healthy and we willbe ready.

Back
Top Bottom