Official 11/23 N Y Jets ( 7-3 ) vs. Tenn. Titans ( 10 - 0 ) vol. 10 - 1 .......

Originally Posted by kobeskool2009

best team in football

ya dig
laugh.gif

better than the titans, yes. better than the giants? maybe we'll find out in the SB
frown.gif

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

As a Jets fan that has witnessed many atrocities in team history, its a joy to watch them play. I remember as an 8 year old kid watching Vinny tear his achillies and Keyshawn moaning and growing, killing our superbowl hopes. I remember oakland killing our playoff hopes 2 years in a row. I remember Doug Brien missing that field goal against Pittsburgh. I have seen alot and never have i felt more confident the team im watching now.
I think that next week will be our toughest test. I think Denver will be tougher then New England and Tennessee. If we can win next week, then i think we ARE FORREAL.
indifferent.gif

I hope your joking
laugh.gif

They just got mollywhopped by Oakland.... OAKLAND

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

As a Jets fan that has witnessed many atrocities in team history, its a joy to watch them play. I remember as an 8 year old kid watching Vinny tear his achillies and Keyshawn moaning and growing, killing our superbowl hopes. I remember oakland killing our playoff hopes 2 years in a row. I remember Doug Brien missing that field goal against Pittsburgh. I have seen alot and never have i felt more confident the team im watching now.
I think that next week will be our toughest test. I think Denver will be tougher then New England and Tennessee. If we can win next week, then i think we ARE FORREAL.
indifferent.gif

I hope your joking
laugh.gif

Yet we lost to Oakland
ohwell.gif

You have to be confident going against Denver next week after coming off of the win against the Titans today and the Patriots last week.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

indifferent.gif

I hope your joking
laugh.gif

Yeah i know. But Denver is highly inconsistent. One game they could play like Gods and other days they could play like Detroit. Jay Cutler letting loose can beeffective. The Jets secondary to me doesn't seem like it could contain a gun slinger like Cutler. They couldn't contain Cassel once New England letloose and once Tennessee started throwing it "wrecklessly" it seemed effective. The Jets are a good football team and trust me when i say I'm adiehard fan but SOMETHING bout our secondary scares me.

yo who else thinks favre should be considered as an mvp candidate ? i just had a heated argument about this with my dad, brother in law and cousins.they're all giant fans and i'm the only jet fan in the family. if the superbowl winds up jets vs giants , my family will be torn apart
laugh.gif

but as i argued with them , favre should be in the mvp talks as of today. the jets would not be where they are today with chad. this man has made all thedifference in every aspect of the team. we are confident, something i hav'nt seen from the jets ; ever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Kris Jenkins should get MVP consideration before Favre.

And I'm a big Favre fan.
Agreed, and Chris Collinsworth agrees also.

On SNF a little while ago, he said Jenkins is the front runner for Defensive MVP and in the mix for league MVP.

That's bad *+%
pimp.gif

Kris Jenkins is a man amongst boys when on the line. I love Brett but I don't think he should be awarded the MVP. However, with 5 games left, I might justchange my mind. Man with the Jets winning, there's just a whole different outlook on life for me lol

Kris Jenkins is a man amongst boys when on the line. I love Brett but I don't think he should be awarded the MVP. However, with 5 games left, I might just change my mind. Man with the Jets winning, there's just a whole different outlook on life for me lol
Gotta get me a Kris Jenkins jersey. Dude has to win the DPOY however, Haynesworth has been getting the most media coverage.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Kris Jenkins is a man amongst boys when on the line. I love Brett but I don't think he should be awarded the MVP. However, with 5 games left, I might just change my mind. Man with the Jets winning, there's just a whole different outlook on life for me lol
Gotta get me a Kris Jenkins jersey. Dude has to win the DPOY however, Haynesworth has been getting the most media coverage.
Which isn't fair to Jenkins. He singlehandedly has changed the way the defense played ever since the 1st game of the season.

Not that disappointing.

I was almost hoping we would lose 1 or 2 in the regular season, because that takes a ton of pressure off of us in the postseason. I mean, fast forwarding whatCOULD HAVE happened, would I want us to be 19-0 heading into the Super Bowl? Not really, no.

So good job to the Jetts, and here's looking forward to the Lions on my birthday (yep
wink.gif
), and then the rest of the regular season, with the pressure ofgoing perfect removed.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom