Official 11/23 N Y Jets ( 7-3 ) vs. Tenn. Titans ( 10 - 0 ) vol. 10 - 1 .......

^ worry about beating the pats and choking on our first place exhaust ..............

sorry i'm alittle fired up
laugh.gif

idk why, but i don't respect the titans that much...for a 10-0 team, they seem weak...prolly just cuz they came out of nowhere...if they win tomorrow,i'll know they're for real.

...Wasn't a fan of the Farve trade when it happened..but now I don't see this any other way. Go Jets, but this is going to be a tough game for bothteams..If both of these teams can't get the run game going this is going to be one exciting game.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

idk why, but i don't respect the titans that much...for a 10-0 team, they seem weak...prolly just cuz they came out of nowhere...if they win tomorrow, i'll know they're for real.
smh.gif
smh.gif

How long are we gonna be disrespected like this?

Wow, listening to Chris Berman's voice every day (Sunday in particular) makes me want to punch someone.

Go Jets! I think they have a good chance today against the Titans.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

I want the Jets to lose so I can see more Mercury Morris

"They've got 6 iceburgs left on this titantic journey, nobody's made it EXCEPT US!"
laugh.gif

Oh and ALlen, i'll be @ recovery room watching the Dallas game
laugh.gif
He talkin again!
laugh.gif
...when he say that
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

idk why, but i don't respect the titans that much...for a 10-0 team, they seem weak...prolly just cuz they came out of nowhere...if they win tomorrow, i'll know they're for real.
smh.gif
smh.gif

How long are we gonna be disrespected like this?
tired.gif
Y'all still hittin the snooze button on thesekats?...No respect I Tell ya, No Respect
smh.gif
. 11-0, NEXXXXXXXXXT. I wont serious entertain the thought of a loss until them last 2 weeks of the season. How ucome out of nowhere wit a 10-0 record?
alien.gif
. Titans got weapons...y'alljust not watching them...stop fronting like y'all see these +@!@%! on TV
laugh.gif
. Chris Johnson, Brandon Jones, Justin Gage & Bo Scaife bout to go to work in...about an hour. Favre gonna have happy feet all day and I ainttalking bout Movies On Demand
roll.gif

I gotta move some things at my sister crib
tired.gif
(why today
frown.gif
), hopefully my nephew goes and reads a book a something
roll.gif

titans got 3 cb's out for this game
laugh.gif
its a wrap brett's gonna eat these chumps up
pimp.gif

Y'all still hittin the snooze button on these kats?...No respect I Tell ya, No Respect
smh.gif
. 11-0, NEXXXXXXXXXT. I wont serious entertain the thought of a loss until them last 2 weeks of the season. How u come out of nowhere wit a 10-0 record?
alien.gif
. Titans got weapons...y'all just not watching them...stop fronting like y'all see these +@!@%! on TV
laugh.gif
. Chris Johnson, Brandon Jones, Justin Gage & Bo Scaife bout to go to work in...about an hour. Favre gonna have happy feet all day and I aint talking bout Movies On Demand
roll.gif

I thought only cowboys fans talked like this?

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It doesn't matter - Cortland Finnegan can cover two sides of the field by himself. He's like Deion Sanders, only a thousand times faster.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Y'all still hittin the snooze button on these kats?...No respect I Tell ya, No Respect
smh.gif
. 11-0, NEXXXXXXXXXT. I wont serious entertain the thought of a loss until them last 2 weeks of the season. How u come out of nowhere wit a 10-0 record?
alien.gif
. Titans got weapons...y'all just not watching them...stop fronting like y'all see these +@!@%! on TV
laugh.gif
. Chris Johnson, Brandon Jones, Justin Gage & Bo Scaife bout to go to work in...about an hour. Favre gonna have happy feet all day and I aint talking bout Movies On Demand
roll.gif
I thought only cowboys fans talked like this?

I'm just sayin...kats talk greasy about the Titans like they 5-5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It doesn't matter - Cortland Finnegan can cover two sides of the field by himself. He's like Deion Sanders, only a thousand times faster.
laugh.gif

Oh man that's cold...I was flippin over to Fox and Terry Bradshaw had a Tie on wit a McNabb's face on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Oh man that's cold...I was flippin over to Fox and Terry Bradshaw had a Tie on wit a McNabb's face on it
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe McNabb didn't know there were ties in a regular season game. I mean, how long has he been inthe league?

one things for sure...the bandwagon either gets filled up a lot today...or loses some of its members

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe McNabb didn't know there were ties in a regular season game. I mean, how long has he been in the league?
I couldn't believe it either... I thought maybe they misquoted him or something. Ties in the regular season are rare though...so I could seeforgetting about it....not really
laugh.gif
. Maybe he got it mixed up with thePlayoffs....Uhhhh
smh.gif
damn, he aint know they aint no ties in the playoffs either.
tired.gif
I tried McNabb, I tried
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe McNabb didn't know there were ties in a regular season game. I mean, how long has he been in the league?
I couldn't believe it either... I thought maybe they misquoted him or something. Ties in the regular season are rare though...so I could see forgetting about it....not really
laugh.gif
. Maybe he got it mixed up with the Playoffs....Uhhhh
smh.gif
damn, he aint know they aint no ties in the playoffs either.
tired.gif
I tried McNabb, I tried
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, yeah, he goes "I wonder what happens in theSuperbowl or the rest of the playoffs."

Back
Top Bottom