Official 11/23 N Y Jets ( 7-3 ) vs. Tenn. Titans ( 10 - 0 ) vol. 10 - 1 .......

jets will serve the titans their first loss this sunday. they're not the pats of last year and mercury morris knows your not in his neighborhood . kerrycollins will come back to earth and piss his pants at the site of our defense as he did in the superbowl against the ravens. my prediction :

jets - 17

titans - 12

lets keep this post as uncivil as possible. i want s**t talkin, ridiculous predictions, etc.....

so titan fans your run at immortality has come to an end, hope it was fun ....

good luck trying to catch this dude
pimp.gif

amd_washington.jpg

Although it's going to be a tough game, I see the Jets finally ending the Titans' unbeaten streak.
Gotta give the Titans credit though, they are looking great this season.
Ain't Vanden Bosch coming back as well?

ain't ska a titans fan ? i get to talk smack to him outside of the baseball season for a week . the key to victory will be the jets stopping the run,titans don't have enough weapons to hurt the jets passing. ty law already looks good, hopefully that wasnt a fluke just cause he was hype to be backagainst the pats ...........

I see the Jets fully capable of winning this as long as Favre doesn't act stupid and as long as the defensive backs for the Jets are sharp. Everything elsebeing equal, the Jets have a more efficient team imo.

Head to Head[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]

Name

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carries (Rank)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yds Gained[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yds/Carry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing Touchdowns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]100 yd Rushing Games[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing First Downs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Yds (Rush + Rec)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Avg. NFL Rank[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
7866.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Leon
Washington
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51 (59)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]240 (55)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.7 (12)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2 (43)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0 (-)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9 (68)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]466 (86)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46.14[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
defaultPlayer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Chris
Johnson
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]177 (9)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]787 (7)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.4 (15)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5 (18)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2 (11)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35 (9)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]990 (6)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.71[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Chris Johnson >>> Leon.

I see Favre throwing at LEAST.. 3 picks this game.. That defense is going to force a lot of turnovers.. Favre is going to try and squeeze em in.. results inINTs..

Titans 28
Jets10

Originally Posted by allen3xis

winnable.

But I'm not sure how we move the ball.

I agree.

But win or lose, the schedule is real easy the rest of the way. Jets just need to handle their business and continue their strong play.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

I see Favre throwing at LEAST.. 3 picks this game.. That defense is going to force a lot of turnovers.. Favre is going to try and squeeze em in.. results in INTs..

Titans 28
Jets10
I see Favre playing a controlled game.
We'll try to set the tone with the running game I believe... but if anything, we'll probably have some short passes here and there and then open it upwith the play action. (kind of like the Pats game).
I see Keller and even Baker having a big game this upcoming Sunday.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Head to Head

[table][tr][td]

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

Name

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carries (Rank)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yds Gained[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yds/Carry[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing Touchdowns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]100 yd Rushing Games[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rushing First Downs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Yds (Rush + Rec)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Avg. NFL Rank[/td] [/tr][/table]

[/td] [td]

[table][tr][td]

7866.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Leon
Washington
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51

(59)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]240

(55)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.7

(12)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2

(43)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0
(-)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9

(68)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]466

(86)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46.14[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [td]

[table][tr][td]

defaultPlayer.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Chris
Johnson
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Titans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]177

(9)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]787

(7)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.4

(15)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5

(18)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2

(11)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35

(9)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]990

(6)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.71[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Chris Johnson >>> Leon.

leon is not our featured back , he's our most potent weapon. jones is having as good if not better season than johnson

30t6gcm.jpg

try again champ
wink.gif

Lenwhale + CJ >>> Jones + Leon, Champ.
wink.gif

CJs numbers would be huge compared to Jones if Fatboy didnt get all the GL touches.

Im saying your Rushing attack is nothing compared to TENN... yall dudes gonna get eaten up at the LOS this week...

and for the record... CJ in open space > Leon.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Lenwhale + CJ >>> Jones + Leon, Champ.
wink.gif

CJs numbers would be huge compared to Jones if Fatboy didnt get all the GL touches.

Im saying your Rushing attack is nothing compared to TENN... yall dudes gonna get eaten up at the LOS this week...

and for the record... CJ in open space > Leon.

15yaptv.jpg

xkq2dl.jpg

Goin to the Jets Broncos game. So hopefully I see the Jets being 8-3 when I see them smacking the Broncos.

J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!!!!!

onewearz knows wasup with making this thread early in the week
pimp.gif

I'm pumped for Sunday. The Jets are playing great as of late, and we could be the team to give the Titans their first loss. Our defense can stop the run,and can put pressure on Kerry Collins, who will hopefully come back to earth like onewearz said.

Oh, and Leon in Open Field > Chris Johnson in Open Field by a long shot. If he has room, he's going to run right by the Titans Special Teams unit andinto the endzone
nfl_g_washington_200.jpg
pimp.gif

Chanting the "J-E-T-S" chant right next to Fireman Ed (well, about 5 rows away) was awesome. I went to the Chiefs game a few weeks ago, sat in Sec.133 (he's in 131). Love how he gets the crowd up, quiets them, and then does the chant. It was a lot of fun.

i gotta go to a jet game, i always get my hands on giant tickets, i can never score jets tickets though .........

Back
Top Bottom