Official #1 North Carolina Tar Heels vs #5 Duke Blue Devils 9:00 PM ET ESPN VOL. 18 hours

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

42-31 Halftime, great game so far.
Should be a great rest of the game.
Let's hope so.

Go Tar Heels.
pimp.gif

We looking pretty good so far. But you know some of those 3's are going to start falling for Duke.

It'll be interesting to see what adjustments K makes.

this is late, but did anyone peep Dickie V's pit stains? You'd think dude was sitting in an oven...

I was half paying attention, but did I hear ESPN apologizing for the speedo guy?

BULLDOZERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! justice served if duke keeps missing 3's as they should

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

this is late, but did anyone peep Dickie V's pit stains? You'd think dude was sitting in an oven...

I was half paying attention, but did I hear ESPN apologizing for the speedo guy?

haha i was thinkin the same thing. how in the world are they allowed to show that on TV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They should apologize
laugh.gif
They know damn well that studentwouldn't have done that if they hadn't been playing that wack **% speedo guy segment all day.

there you go ...Q. Thomas screws up at lease one time losing the ball in a UNC game..JUST WOW

WTH? I left after Green's dunk on Paulus and they were up 12...not it's 66 all...is Duke starting to get all the BS calls that Coach Kruewoifjdslkakialways cries about?

Hansborough getting molested in the paint and he hasn't been to the free throw line yet.
smh.gif

can someone tell me how this Thomas dude gets so many minutes a game for UNC?

he is one of the worst contributing guards i have seen on Carolina

Since Bobby Frasor and Lawson both have injuries, the Third string PG (Thomas) has to step up. I agree he is %+#
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom