Official #1 North Carolina Tar Heels vs #5 Duke Blue Devils 9:00 PM ET ESPN VOL. 18 hours

I know this is WAY off topic, but how do you quote multiple times like Dre just did? I've always wanted to do that, but I end up quoting the ezboard way ifI wanna quote more than once.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

I know this is WAY off topic, but how do you quote multiple times like Dre just did? I've always wanted to do that, but I end up quoting the ezboard way if I wanna quote more than once.
ohwell.gif

I just use tabbed browsing. I just open what I want to quote in another tab.

Then I copy and paste them all into one reply.
Originally Posted by aepps20

Dre is my favorite Duke fan. Dude is comedy!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Dre, lol. I would have been just like you had UNC lost. It was another great Tobacco Road game. 3 years of senior nights ruined for Dook? Even I think thatsucks. lol.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Dre, lol. I would have been just like you had UNC lost. It was another great Tobacco Road game. 3 years of senior nights ruined for Dook? Even I think that sucks. lol.

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

No for the rematch. One of the teams will take a few days off, probably Duke. They just seem like they don't know how to focus yet, and may be looking atthe real tournament already. Now is when NC State or Wake will play good and probably win it, taking another at-large bid from a good mid-level team.

Back
Top Bottom