Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

roll.gif
Romo the ragdoll.
can we get a gif of that?

Originally Posted by toine2983

You really have a hard-on for shoes, huh Craftsy?

This thread is gonna be ridiculous if this score holds.

Nah - dude just decided he didn't like my sig and was going to give me quote of the week like 3 straight times, so i figured I'd just cut to the chaseand pay him the attention he was so desperately craving.

Shoes made him the laughingstock of that entire "NFL Wild Card Review" Thread. @%%@ was striaght comedy. Lemme know if you need a link

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

ATL
Phi
NO(only quality win all year)

List of teams Dallas beat that finished above.500

They are who I thought they were!!!

[Dennis Green] ...Word...[/Dennis Green]

dennis_green.jpg

Lilstarz also said the Roy Williams trade was great when my limited, useless knowledge of football called it asinine for any team to give up that kind of picksFOR ANY TEAM

News flash: Brett would not help the Cowboys win today

Offensive line getting embarrassed....Romo can't even get out of his dropback before he has someone running at him most of the time.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

ok Romo made one of the worst decisions in playoff history with that throw...and hes playing terrible i know...but he doesnt deserve all the hate hes getting for the entire game, most of the sacks and fumbles werent his fault that protection was terrible and there were literally no open recievers. Ya'll are over-doing it a little with the hate for him, blame the o-line...blame the D for not making some plays, any plays, get a turnover a sack something...blame Roy Williams for sucking all the time...last week you were all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and now its all
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
(well duh your losing lol but still...)
most of us in here (for my sake at least) know this but the only reason we are putting it all on Romo is because several Boys fans were blamingonly McNabb and Rodgers last week when they were in the same predicament. Karma is a +%+*$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

That Minny DLine is just somethin' else...
yeah they definitely showed up today ... as bad as flozell is with penalties and what not, he is damn good when it comes to keeping rushers at bay... our o-line is getting worked ... and if you notice the vikings are doing it with 3 and 4 rushers, just simply winning the one on one battles ... which iswhy a screen wouldnt work ...

tim teufel wrote:
cowboys will never win a ring as long as romo is the qb. dude is just not a deal sealer.

QFT!

And the excuse will be he wasn't getting protected. But Farve is throwing TD's one second before getting hit.

Originally Posted by MPire

Shoes made him the laughingstock of that entire "NFL Wild Card Review" Thread. @%%@ was striaght comedy. Lemme know if you need a link

Come clean - this is a shoes alternate name. You've literally spent over 75 percent of your posts on this name just attacking me personally.

Can a mod do an IP check for me?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Lilstarz also said the Roy Williams trade was great when my limited, useless knowledge of football called it asinine for any team to give up that kind of picks FOR ANY TEAM

News flash: Brett would not help the Cowboys win today

By far Lilstarz is the worst Cowboys fan on here. Dude's the biggest fan when things are rolling, but biggest hater when they lose. Dude even flips out onfans of the same team on here.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom