Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Im really not ready to blame Romo yet guys...
i tried to tell um all year ... he had a bunch of people fooled including myself, but i always thought in the back of my mind he wasnt playinglike himself ... and now we see, he is the definition of a fail ...

Man.

I agree Romo is makin mistakes, but the O lines is not helping whats so ever. He cant even throw a pass over (say) 12 yards...*+$?

Come on D!!!!111

This place is about to explode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

LilStar im sorry but you have to be one of the worst, most flip floppy fans of any team ever
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what did i flip flop???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i said on page 2 that the stage seems too big for romo right now ... what am i supposed to do? just say +#%% it romos our qb so we have no shot? i gotta try tocheer ...

ATL
Phi
NO(only quality win all year)

List of teams Dallas beat that finished above.500

They are who I thought they were!!!

Vikings better stop playing so damn conservative, especially with Miles on the other end.

score the ball!

ok Romo made one of the worst decisions in playoff history with that throw...and hes playing terrible i know...but he doesnt deserve all the hate hes gettingfor the entire game, most of the sacks and fumbles werent his fault that protection was terrible and there were literally no open recievers. Ya'll areover-doing it a little with the hate for him, blame the o-line...blame the D for not making some plays, any plays, get a turnover a sack something...blame RoyWilliams for sucking all the time...last week you were all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and now its all
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
(well duh your losing lol but still...)

You really have a hard-on for shoes, huh Craftsy?

This thread is gonna be ridiculous if this score holds.

Back
Top Bottom