Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

batsignal
roll.gif

I still can't believe we gave you Ariza.

Otis: So, Mitch I noticed Brian can shoot 3s pretty decent for a big man.

MK: Yeah, but his contract is awful, his work ethic stinks, and he's allergic to defense.

Otis: I'll take him! We'll give you our best bench player.

I really don't understand the deal. Kupchak would've traded him for basically anyone in the league, and we decided to give up our best hustle player.

Otis
tired.gif

Shuges is secretly a fan or will be one day....trust me it happens to everyone. Us Lakers fans are a dieing breed of fan in America...We go hard for our teamand will defend our leader (kobe) to the end. Well as long as he isnt doing stupid things.

What better than that?!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Maaaaaaan Shuges, hell with that, you welcome in the Laker thread anytime. You know basketball, all that matters to me.
pimp.gif

In fact, to me you got it a little twisted, the Laker thread is typically the die hards in there. The ones who conduct themselves a little better. Not sayin we don't get rowdy from time to time, but just a little more civilized.

Now the game threads.........there be some Laker fans in there I never heard of and that's when those labels start comin out.
smh.gif

So as I said, Shuges, you welcome anytime in the Laker thread, and I'm sure the true Lakers will co-sign to that. Hell, LTB, can we get a batsignal for Shuges in the title of the Laker thread?
nerd.gif
I don't have a problem with that, Shuges is welcome in....
He probably knows as much about the Lakers as us, hell he watches every game.
laugh.gif

One day we will convert him, and he will join the dark side.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll are buggin! I'll never cross over to the dark side.

The only player I like on the Lakers is Big Drew.
pimp.gif

Matter of fact, I think defending Bynum was the last time I posted in the Laker thread.

I acted like how some people act when something bad is said about Kobe and got mad and never came back.
laugh.gif

Oh, and LO is good with me too.
pimp.gif

I like all the Lakers that most fans hate.
laugh.gif

(Not Sasha though. He sucks).
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers cocky %##*% getting beat by roger mason the other day,that *%@+ was funny as !@%%. Kobe finally hits a clutch shot and he act like he's been doing this for a while, where was this clutch shooting in thefinals?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Enough of that though, Orlando is a team to be reckoned with. They havethe best center in the game, surrounded by deadly shooters. Most teams can defend them, and other teams cant...........like the Lakers. This is a terriblematch up for them and i expect to see that on full display tonight. They cant cover Howard 1 one 1, so they're gonna send double which results into openthrees for Orlando. I can see them jumping out to a big lead and never looking back, burying the lakers from long distance. That hot perimeter shooting fromthe kings game will carry onto the staples center. This one may get ugly in a hurry. Orlando 127 Lakers 101. Howard with 32 and 21, Orlando as a team willshoot 17-29 from three.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers cocky %##*% getting beat by roger mason the other day, that *%@+ was funny as !@%%. Kobe finally hits a clutch shot and he act like he's been doing this for a while, where was this clutch shooting in the finals?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Enough of that though, Orlando is a team to be reckoned with. They have the best center in the game, surrounded by deadly shooters. Most teams can defend them, and other teams cant...........like the Lakers. This is a terrible match up for them and i expect to see that on full display tonight. They cant cover Howard 1 one 1, so they're gonna send double which results into open threes for Orlando. I can see them jumping out to a big lead and never looking back, burying the lakers from long distance. That hot perimeter shooting from the kings game will carry onto the staples center. This one may get ugly in a hurry. Orlando 127 Lakers 101. Howard with 32 and 21, Orlando as a team will shoot 17-29 from three.

miss you buddy
roll.gif
roll.gif

letsss go lakeshow
devil.gif

pimp.gif
shughes in every laker thread and season thread, i seeee youuuu

I don't frequent Lakers threads, so I'm just curious if you guys realize that Andrew Bynum has 15 rebounds in the last four games (130 minutes).

Yeah, I am.
He's not agressive on the boards(obviously), but his post game is improving and I'm happy with that.
Pau can grab boards as well.

I mean, I didn't see the games or anything, so I have no idea why, but it blows my mind that a seven footer that plays 30+ minutes per can only manage tocollect 15 rebounds in four games (one rebound every 8.7 minutes over that span).

Back
Top Bottom