Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

Originally Posted by knightngale

FISHER MAKING UP FOR HIS ******ED PLAY AGAINST THE SPURS AND COMING UP BIG WITH 3-11 FROM THE FIELD
while getting torched for 28 by Nelson

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The lakers are not gonna win anything with fisher as the starting PG...dude is DONE and ******ed

Bynum getting outrebounded by howard 20-3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gasol did his usual disappearing act against a tough frontline

Lamar Odom is getting
pimp.gif

time to start him and bench bynum

Kobe was garbage in the 4th but he was probably tired from carrying the team the whole game

with that said...lakers could have won if they did not miss their free throws
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i hate fisher trade him for stephon..nah jk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by knightngale

FISHER MAKING UP FOR HIS ******ED PLAY AGAINST THE SPURS AND COMING UP BIG WITH 3-11 FROM THE FIELD
while getting torched for 28 by Nelson

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The lakers are not gonna win anything with fisher as the starting PG...dude is DONE and ******ed

Bynum getting outrebounded by howard 20-3
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gasol did his usual disappearing act against a tough frontline

Lamar Odom is getting
pimp.gif

time to start him and bench bynum

Kobe was garbage in the 4th but he was probably tired from carrying the team the whole game

with that said...lakers could have won if they did not miss their free throws
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i hate fisher trade him for stephon..nah jk
laugh.gif
or could we have jameer on loan while jordan is out?

should have started dwight's girl instead of pau/bynum. she probably plays rougher with Dwight than Pau/Bynum did.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
@ the Lakers cocky %##*% getting beat by roger mason the other day, that *%@+ was funny as !@%%. Kobe finally hits a clutch shot and he act like he's been doing this for a while, where was this clutch shooting in the finals?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Enough of that though, Orlando is a team to be reckoned with. They have the best center in the game, surrounded by deadly shooters. Most teams can defend them, and other teams cant...........like the Lakers. This is a terrible match up for them and i expect to see that on full display tonight. They cant cover Howard 1 one 1, so they're gonna send double which results into open threes for Orlando. I can see them jumping out to a big lead and never looking back, burying the lakers from long distance. That hot perimeter shooting from the kings game will carry onto the staples center. This one may get ugly in a hurry. Orlando 127 Lakers 101. Howard with 32 and 21, Orlando as a team will shoot 17-29 from three.
Damn, this fool got out of the basement at the wrong time.

Sorry guys.

laugh.gif

ah this is the kind of good news that i need after a long day from work then school.
I can't blame you with being a Clipper fan and all.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Lakers should be up to the challange today, Jameer has been BAAAALLIN' so be prepared
sick.gif

I told em' they didn't listen
smh.gif

I was gone over the weekend as usual, but wanted to give the Magic props for the way they played on Friday night. They took it to us.
frown.gif

Now to see what the end of existence looks like in the Laker/Cavs thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom