Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

Ayo, where 3PLE been? Anyone seen ol boy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif
He's in my basement. Keeping him silent until the playoffs so he goes ape !@#$ when I release him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif
He's in my basement. Keeping him silent until the playoffs so he goes ape !@#$ when I release him.
laugh.gif
Good stuff!

Watch out for JJ, bum guards seem to go off on us! Good news is that Sasha is back for this game!

Magic should pull through like last time in orlando, but it will be difficult on the road tho

There's no way the Lakers can defend the 3 with the line-up they start with. Shard and Hedo are going to give Gasol and Vlad a problem, as well.

The Lakers def have a deeper and more talented bench and if Odom has a big night, they should take the win.

I hope the Magic win though, just so people will stop doubting the level of basketball they've been playing lately.

Thanks BGR for the news on Sasha!

I can't believe I'm actually happy to see that fool back in the line up. *Puts the joint down.*

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

Not too optimistic on this one as a Magic fan. Wish the Spurs would've lost to you guys but now I think Kobe will come with a vengeance.

I just always hate playing against Pau. So annoying every time he yells after hitting a 3 foot hook shot like he just got mauled by King Kong or something.

I don't expect us to shoot that great after breaking the record. Can't root against my boys though, 105-100 Orl

JoeSchmoe you seem like a very level headed, humble fan my dude. Your good in my book. Good luck to your team tonight, hope its an exciting one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S. i know exactly what you mean about pau, it is kinda annoying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i like how after we lose one game, all them haters think we're the OKC Thunder
laugh.gif

On paper, seems like a bad matchup...but that's why they play the games. I'm confident in our team.
pimp.gif

One thing I've learned about LA fans on NT: Being a Laker fan is SERIOUS BUSINESS.
laugh.gif

I got one mod who has me on ignore.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

He said that he knows I'm not likely to break any rules. So therefore I'm on ignore only because I talk bad about the Lakers.
laugh.gif

I got another mod who was singing a song about me going to hell and burning. (And he's religious!)
laugh.gif

(Yea, I know you were just joking ska... I think!)

I got guys saying I'm a troll... Though I don't even post in the Lakers thread anymore b/c I feel unwelcome. And when I DID post in the Lakers thread,I didn't post with anything negative or inflammatory. (Type my name in the search for that thread and see for yourself).

The only thing I do is celebrate when the Lakers lose (ONLY in the game threads though).
laugh.gif

I don't even get into it anymore with guys about Hiss b/c I understand we're all entitled to feel a certain way about whoever or whatever.

But yet, I'm censored for NOT liking the Lakers.
laugh.gif

[Ma$e] Wooowwwww [/Ma$e]

Anyway, I'm DEFINITELY rooting for the Magic as Dwight is one of my favorite personalities in the L.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Anyway, I'm DEFINITELY rooting for the Magic as Dwight is one of my favorite guys in the L.
pimp.gif

You would definitely still root for any team that faces the Lakers ANYWAY though?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Anyway, I'm DEFINITELY rooting for the Magic as Dwight is one of my favorite guys in the L.
pimp.gif

You would definitely still root for any team that faces the Lakers ANYWAY though?
tongue.gif
True!
laugh.gif

But still... I like Dwight. He just seems like a genuinely good dude.
I know cats was killing him over the fact that he's a Bible-thumper and apparently running around cheerleader thumping instead.... But he's ok with me.I can sort of relate.
ohwell.gif

But yeah, he rarely whines on-court. Is always happy and upbeat. And of course, he's a beast of a player.

Maaaaaaan Shuges, hell with that, you welcome in the Laker thread anytime. You know basketball, all that matters to me.
pimp.gif

In fact, to me you got it a little twisted, the Laker thread is typically the die hards in there. The ones who conduct themselves a little better. Not sayinwe don't get rowdy from time to time, but just a little more civilized.

Now the game threads.........there be some Laker fans in there I never heard of and that's when those labels start comin out.
smh.gif

So as I said, Shuges, you welcome anytime in the Laker thread, and I'm sure the true Lakers will co-sign to that. Hell, LTB, can we get a batsignal forShuges in the title of the Laker thread?
nerd.gif

Nah man! Chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

I appreciate the love CP. But I got a rep to uphold. No batsignal for me.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I know most of you accept me up in there.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom