Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

For all-star consideration, Jameer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rondo.

Black Mamba fails.
pimp.gif

Really, really, really hard to root for a jump shooting team. But they're winning.

sohi,

simply a comment on the constant chants of that in a game....in January.

nothin more, nothin less.

I really cannot believe he missed that. That shot is normally automatic in especially in clutch. Back to Back losses are tough especially when they are bothclose games. This sucks.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Kobe bashing begins in 3........2.......1

I already started that when he went away from what was going so well in the first three quarters and decided to "take over" in the 4th by shooting usout of the game.

lol @ dudes complaining kobe shooting more and not passing. he has 11 assists. damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

He had a majority of those assists in the first 3 quarters and wasn't even thinking about passing the ball in the fourth quarter down the stretch. He went3-12 and most of them weren't even good looks. He played selfish as hell and I'm gonna call him out for it. This is the problem I have had with him forawhile, he can pass well and he can score, but he never seems to do both for the entirety of a game and I can't figure out why.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Kobe bashing begins in 3........2.......1

I already started that when he went away from what was going so well in the first three quarters and decided to "take over" in the 4th by shooting us out of the game.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
he did that the past 3 games and we had a chance to win all of them, shot justdidn't go down this time. you guys are ridiculous

kobe has been money lately at the end of games.

you win some you lose some.

defensive rotation and getting out to 3 point shooters killed us.

I hate to blame Kobe for the loss when Orlando is the team making plays, but when I look at how they're making the plays (ball movement) and how the Lakersare not (Kobe), I have no choice but to blame Kobe for the loss.

I only watched parts of the second half, but it seems like Bynum still doesn't quite know what to do on D, the whole team doesn't seem to have adefensive scheme when it comes to the pick-and-roll, and there wasn't the ball movement from Kobe that we saw in the game against the Spurs.

Kobe
smh.gif
He needed to take it to the rack to draw fouls or put up shots that Odomand Gasol would have cleaned up.

Third best is still pretty good
ohwell.gif

lol @ dudes complaining kobe shooting more and not passing. he has 11 assists. damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
Look, if he's the best player in the world with an extremely high basketball IQ, why didn't he realize that they were most successful whenthey took the ball to the rack? I know that the game tightens up in the fourth, but that's when he was doing well! He scored once, took a shot to set upPau for an easy put back, and was fouled a couple of times on offensive rebounds.

Even though Orlando swept the season series, they didn't do it in a fashion that would lead me to believe that the Lakers couldn't beat them in a sevengame series if the two teams were to make it that far.

Originally Posted by 531

Naw, he played amazing for the first 3 quarters.
4th quarter, his shot wasn't falling and he started forcing it.

I don't think he had an assist in the 4th.

Edit: Allen, you're good in my book. I'm just kind of mad right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

sohi,

simply a comment on the constant chants of that in a game....in January.

nothin more, nothin less.
Allen, you're good in my book. I'm just kind of mad right now
laugh.gif

good game magic. someone cap a gif when kobe said "#@*$ you" to jameer.

CAN WE GET SOME RESPECT NOW???

im tired of folks thinking this magic team is a fluke....look at our record and look at the teams we have beaten home and away.

%%%! man I'm mad as @#%+ we can't up teams away for @#%+ why does phil still keep fish in the game late? 2nd game in a row his man has deaded up whynot put ariza on the pg I'm tired of this let them play it out @#%+ call some time outs phil stop the comebacks!!

Back
Top Bottom