Official: 01-16-09 Orlando Magic @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST Vol. SMH @ Kurt Rambis

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Texas two step didn't end up like how we wanted, but it's better than going 0-2. I seriously wanna see Kurt Rambis folder of all his defensive schemesand plays
smh.gif
Let's get it.

I hope to see the Lakers play with anger.

And also to contest the Magic's 3 point shooters.

Any word on Sasha?

3 games(against Houston, San Antonio, and Orlando no less) in 4 days.
That's rough.

Hopefully the Lakers respond well to the loss( I think they will)

So whos going to be the Von Wafer/Roger Mason in this game?
laugh.gif

Bynum - Howard should be fun to see

man i dont know what to say about this game. my two favorite teams battling it out. should be another good game.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

So whos going to be the Von Wafer/Roger Mason in this game?
laugh.gif

Bynum - Howard should be fun to see
The way we have been playing defense lately.

Watch scrubs like JJ Redick or former Laker one dimensional softy shooter Brian Cook catch fire and go off for a career night against us .

I still laugh and couldn't believe after the Lakers drafted Cook and Mitch Kupchak was saying how we think Brian Cook will be a Robert Horry type forwardfor us.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
and then for Kupchak to even give this guy a contract extension, but I guess heredeemed himself by trading Cook & Mo Evans for Trevor Ariza
pimp.gif

Well:

Lewis - 4 3's
Hedo - 3 3's
JJ - 2 3's
Cook - 3 3's
Bogans - 1 3's
Jameer - 2 3's

Sounds about right - I go with 15 also.

i think magic will win this one easily...lakers give up easy shots and that magic team just love shooting them 3's.....

i smell three point galore in this one.

hope the lakers can pull it out and start a new streak.

Bynum can't grab a rebound by accident lately, I shudder to think what Dwight bout to end up with in that dept. We may see one of Wilt's records fall.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just win this friggin game please so the haters go back in the closet for a night.

And Laker fans, try not to mention a ref ever again so the thread doesn't jump by 50 pages.
laugh.gif

This thread get locked or somethin?
nerd.gif

Never seen a big game Laker thread so quiet before. We must all still be ill from the Spurs game or somethin.
smh.gif

Not too optimistic on this one as a Magic fan. Wish the Spurs would've lost to you guys but now I think Kobe will come with a vengeance.

I just always hate playing against Pau. So annoying every time he yells after hitting a 3 foot hook shot like he just got mauled by King Kong or something.

I don't expect us to shoot that great after breaking the record. Can't root against my boys though, 105-100 Orl

I'm still recovering CP ... but todays a new day, let's start a new streak!

Lakers should be up to the challange today, Jameer has been BAAAALLIN' so be prepared
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm still recovering CP ... but todays a new day, let's start a new streak!

Lakers should be up to the challange today, Jameer has been BAAAALLIN' so be prepared
sick.gif

I hear ya, game is still runnin thru my mind every time I get a free minute to think.
frown.gif

But, today is just a regular game, Monday.......that is the apocalypse.
laugh.gif

Magic with the win...with this win, the magic will finally show that they'll really compete for the East crown w/ cavs and celtics and they are no fluke

Back
Top Bottom