Offical NCAA Divison I Football Championship Delaware at Appalachian State

Originally Posted by jville819

How is Armanti not playing D1
same thing almost happened to Marshall Faulk. except he got lucky SDSU broke down and wanted him at RB,

I got a ? too

Who exactly is Pitts QB that this guy Flacco felt he had to dip?
I dont know the whole story, so someone enlighten me on Flacco's situation

I know he can ball and all, but where can you see him playing at? He got hurt this year running this spread option so I don't know if he would stay healthyno matter where he would go.

Everyone is saying WVU, but I don't know about that.

I looked it up. He transferred during the year Wannstedt came as coach it looks like, so maybe Wannstedt said something to him made him dip.

Plus he was behind Palko, and we know that Wannstedt had a love affair with him.

Put App State in that fake playoff
laugh.gif

This team is sick
pimp.gif

Yo this is the first time I actually watched Flacco play and he throws a very catchable ball and he knows when to put touch and when to bullet (except forthat lob that let the variant john lynch wanna be get over there and almost pick it his fiance looking like danica patrick)

you guys are so far off

this is still d1

villanova plays 1-AA, it got split up because not enough bowl games for not enough teams

my UNH wildcats have beat rutgers,northwestern and marshall all in the past 4 years
army opted out of their game.

brian westbrook, marques colston, jerry azumah, wayne chrebet, steve mcnair, rich gannon, adrian peterson(bears), tavaris jackson

step your knowledge up.

wandstedt told Flacco "youre going to be the backup and not gonna start"
wandstedt refused to remove flacco from scholarship
so he had to pay his way through his first season at delaware, even though he lives
only 40 miles away

Originally Posted by Page86

you guys are so far off

this is still d1

villanova plays 1-AA, it got split up because not enough bowl games for not enough teams

my UNH wildcats have beat rutgers,northwestern and marshall all in the past 4 years

brian westbrook, marques colston, jerry azumah, wayne chrebet, steve mcnair, rich gannon, adrian peterson(bears), tavaris jackson

step your knowledge up.
what are you trying to say?

you guys are so far off

this is still d1

step your knowledge up.
What is your point? What are you even talking about? like you dropping knowledge on people
laugh.gif

dudes excited because he beat the bottom feeders of D1 Rutgers has been trash for years up until recently. And Marshall and Northwestern perennial cupcakes intheir conferences need no further explanation.

whats the ruling on moving up to D1. if app state goes to a conference like the C-USA i think they could compete right away

step your knowledge up.

laugh.gif

okay 8 out of 1000 players who are as talented as D1A. yea, You got us. we need to step out knowledge up,

ok to your other post ,

laugh.gif
Wannstedt is a Dirty son of a +**%%.
smh.gif

what i'm trying to say
is people are hating on 1-AA
a good 1AA team is atleast at the level of a c-usa team

it's not like they are a bunch of short bus ******s
like people treat them as.

this year alone
app st beat mich
northern iowa beat iowa st
new hampshire beat marshall
nicholls st beat rice
north dakota st beat minnesota
north dakota st beat the MAC champs C mich 44-14
Delaware beat Pitt
McNeese st beat louisiana lafayette

all i'm saying, while these might not be GREAT teams
it's not like 1-AA is worse than all 1-A teams.

what i'm trying to say
is people are hating on 1-AA
a good 1AA team is atleast at the level of a c-usa team

it's not like they are a bunch of short bus ******s
like people treat them as.

this year alone
app st beat mich
northern iowa beat iowa st
new hampshire beat marshall
nicholls st beat rice
north dakota st beat minnesota
north dakota st beat the MAC champs C mich 44-14
Delaware beat Pitt
McNeese st beat louisiana lafayette

all i'm saying, while these might not be GREAT teams
it's not like 1-AA is worse than all 1-A teams.
Who disagreed with you? oh yea no one
laugh.gif

NOOOO... don't get ahead of yourself
I aint disagreeing with your assesment of their defense persay. But aint no one in C-USA holding App State down offensively so it really dontmatter.

people forget 1-AA teams are allowed to give out about 20 less scholarships
than 1-A schools.

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

whats the ruling on moving up to D1. if app state goes to a conference like the C-USA i think they could compete right away

NOOOO... don't get ahead of yourself

if they got more scholarships, and you gave them 5 years to recruit and build up the program, maybe. but DEFINITELY not right away... the only potential D-1A talent i see is their QB, WR Jackson, and maybe some of the guys in their secondary like Lynch. but the rest of their team was looking pretty undersized or just not good enough for D-1A weekly conference play
Actually, they have alotta D1 transfers on their squad, so I'm sure that they would have to relinquish their hold on being the spot to accept D1transfers if they were in fact to move to D1. They have alotta D1 talent on their squad, and for various reasons, they end up on App State's squad.

people forget 1-AA teams are allowed to give out about 20 less scholarships
than 1-A schools.
basically, you are arguing with yourself, No one is "hating' on 1aa football. as u urself just said, 20 less scholarships is a HUGEdifference. Night and Day.

app st is already a D1 school.

all their sports are division 1

and for the record.
they only have two 1-A transfers on their squad.

Ok that is why they are playing in the D1AA championship game.
roll.gif

No one in this post disagreed with anything you said and you are defending them like one of your cubs. No one even said anything bad about App state oranyother D1AA school.

the division formerly known as D1 and D1aa, u know what the @*#+ he meant. Bowl Championship or whatever u wanna call it.

Now u just typin to see your name on the side of the page.

this is NOT the same level of football . and 20 less scholarships should tell u that

Back
Top Bottom