Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

HOLY GOODNESS!

Just from those pics and your comments, it looks like Hatton literally did die.

I'll say this, for everyone saying Mayweather would make such quick work of Pacquiao...

Mayweather took 10 rds to beat Hatton and looked uncomfortable and akward for the first 4 rds. This was also at Mayweather's more comfortable weight of147, where Hatton had not been impressive in any of his fights (i thought he lost to Collazo and Castillo was just there to pick up a paycheck against him)...

Pacquiao, without the weight advantage (if anything, his natural weight of 130-135 put him at a disadvantage) dominated, knocked him down 3x and the fight wsaover in 2 rds

Just saying, bc some of u probably don't follow boxing...2 guys fought the same man and 1 had an advantage. The one with the advantage needed 10 rds towin, and needed to adapt after struggling early, while the one without an advantage won in 2 rds while destroying the opponent easily...Not saying this is theonly test/measure of a fighter, but from that, which fighter do you think is better?

Just something to think about for everyone who thinks Mayweather>>>>>>Pacquiao

Thank you GOD that I didn't order this fight!

I love Live Stream!

PacMan is A BEAST! I told everyone in my hood 5-6 yrs ago he was the truth

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Finally we have filipino athlete to look up to

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where were ya'll when I was a fan of his in 2003 when he beat Barrera?

Where were ya'll when he lost to Morales?

When he fought to a draw against Marquez?

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!
That's a pretty dumb thing to say. Manny is the biggest thing going in the Phillipines. Regardless of whether Flips were on it from day one or not how can you be mad at them for backing someone who pretty much has become the embodiment of Filipino pride?

I'm mad at this bandwagon stuff. Regardless of ethnicity. However, I'm not even Filipino and I was cheering for him back in the day when Flips wouldsay "who?" when I mentioned him.

Its funny how NOW he's the man because of exposure. Come on now....I hate that. He's been the man...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

HOLY GOODNESS!

Just from those pics and your comments, it looks like Hatton literally did die.
78540ce8c6f17e2dda3e317ed3914ba7-getty-84737838mw038_manny_pacquia.jpg

He was in this position for a good minute or two.

No lie.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Finally we have filipino athlete to look up to

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where were ya'll when I was a fan of his in 2003 when he beat Barrera?

Where were ya'll when he lost to Morales?

When he fought to a draw against Marquez?

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I can feel where you stand. Sometimes its weird when your boys don't even know some of the Mexicans he went through.

I'm just glad that he's humble and very happy to represent the country more than anything.

He is truly a People's Champion.

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

I'll say this, for everyone saying Mayweather would make such quick work of Pacquiao...

Mayweather took 10 rds to beat Hatton and looked uncomfortable and akward for the first 4 rds. This was also at Mayweather's more comfortable weight of 147, where Hatton had not been impressive in any of his fights (i thought he lost to Collazo and Castillo was just there to pick up a paycheck against him)...

Pacquiao, without the weight advantage (if anything, his natural weight of 130-135 put him at a disadvantage) dominated, knocked him down 3x and the fight wsa over in 2 rds

Just saying, bc some of u probably don't follow boxing...2 guys fought the same man and 1 had an advantage. The one with the advantage needed 10 rds to win, and needed to adapt after struggling early, while the one without an advantage won in 2 rds while destroying the opponent easily...Not saying this is the only test/measure of a fighter, but from that, which fighter do you think is better?

but Money May and pac man are two completely different boxers, Money May has the defense fatton will never dream of having and is very very great with thecounters.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Hold up people, Floyd beating Marquez is not a given......don't put your eggs before your chickens
I'm pretty sure that's not how it goes.

Mayweather took 10 rds to beat Hatton and looked uncomfortable and akward for the first 4 rds. This was also at Mayweather's more comfortable weight of 147, where Hatton had not been impressive in any of his fights (i thought he lost to Collazo and Castillo was just there to pick up a paycheck against him)...

Pacquiao, without the weight advantage (if anything, his natural weight of 130-135 put him at a disadvantage) dominated, knocked him down 3x and the fight wsa over in 2 rds

Just saying, bc some of u probably don't follow boxing...2 guys fought the same man and 1 had an advantage. The one with the advantage needed 10 rds to win, and needed to adapt after struggling early, while the one without an advantage won in 2 rds while destroying the opponent easily...Not saying this is the only test/measure of a fighter, but from that, which fighter do you think is better?

While that analysis is somewhat accurate, its kinda pointless because the difference between these guys and PBF is the fact that PBF has arguably the bestdefense we have seen in decades

styles make fights, when have u ever known floyd to go for kos early. he is a technician, two different fighters, two different fights
comparing the two vs same opponents dont hold water.
Ali damn near got killed by frazier twice, frazier got ko's early by foreman, Ali ko's foreman

theres no a beats b worse than c so a can beat c

and I am far from a PBF apologist

GREAT KO TONITE
House was goin crazy!

Back
Top Bottom