Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

For some reason, the KO reminded me of

2dj3xbr.gif

Maybe it's just the fact Chuck about died right there, but still.
thats the first thing I said............hatton's face looked like he got a UFC knockout.........just dead in the eyes...!!!! usually boxersget the stumbles when they get knocked out, but hatton looked like he got supper rocked!!!!!

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Finally we have filipino athlete to look up to

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where were ya'll when I was a fan of his in 2003 when he beat Barrera?

Where were ya'll when he lost to Morales?

When he fought to a draw against Marquez?

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got thatcontroversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FORNEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I need to see how the KO was. MY boy made it seem like Hatton died. Any truth to this?

Yah he got knocked out pretty good . Thats the type of shot when your soul is hurt

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

SATURDAY DECEMBER 26, 2009

MONEY MAY VS MANNY PAC
STOP IT....

NOW....

FOR GODS SAKE....

Mad disrespectful to Marquez. You say that as if this dude Marquez is a cupcake bout to get ate. I love Money May, but PLEASE......

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Finally we have filipino athlete to look up to

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where were ya'll when I was a fan of his in 2003 when he beat Barrera?

Where were ya'll when he lost to Morales?

When he fought to a draw against Marquez?

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!
That's a pretty dumb thing to say. Manny is the biggest thing going in the Phillipines. Regardless of whether Flips were on it from day one ornot how can you be mad at them for backing someone who pretty much has become the embodiment of Filipino pride?

AGAIN, WHY ARE ALL OF YA SAYING PBF VS. PACMAN IS A LOCK...MONEY MAY IS GOING TO HAVE HIS HANDS FULL...i also would like to add, before any one starts dissingSr., it really was not his fault, this dumb %!$! fatton did not listen one bit.

Good job Manny! Go celebrate the win and then prepare for whoever is next to fight, you've made us proud once again.

Back
Top Bottom