Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Finally we have filipino athlete to look up to

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where were ya'll when I was a fan of his in 2003 when he beat Barrera?

Where were ya'll when he lost to Morales?

When he fought to a draw against Marquez?

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!

$!@$ youre a lame. You swear others watch boxing as muchas others. Just be happy idiot

Then don't watch boxing if you're going to be ignorant dude. Hop off, don't be mad because you're clueless....

Boxing needs casual fans, but even casual fans can be somewhat knowledgeable.

My dude I acknowledge the fact that you're a boxing fan but you're talking all this bandwagon business and you said you were a MP fan since '03until his 2nd fight with Marquez, highly contro split dec. doesn't that mean you're jumping bandwagons?
grin.gif
I mean it was a controversial decision but if you were a fan shouldn't youstick with your guy no matter what. it's not like manny himself made the judges decision for them.
grin.gif

Manny P4P King of the Boxing world!!!
smokin.gif
I'm gonna go drink SanMiguel's
smokin.gif

Man, what a fight!.. Hatton going down 3 times, but the 3rd one seeing him not moving and medical staff lifting his head, right away I thought "Man I hopehe's OK, not paralyzed" because for a second on replay it looked like Manny's hook to Hatton snapped his neck. And watching his wife shaking thewhole time, man you're really praying for the guy to make it through. That was a good fight, but you still have to wish for the loser's well being.Glad to see him walk down from the ring under his own power.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!
Shut the hell up.
roll.gif
I can't be a fan of Tiger because I didn't follow him at Stanford?
By all means be a fan. But don't want to see new fans come in here trying to say things like "Pacquiao is the GOAT". (Someoneactually said that tonight)....

That sorta stuff irks me to no end.

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

$!@$ youre a lame. You swear others watch boxing as muchas others. Just be happy idiot

Then don't watch boxing if you're going to be ignorant dude. Hop off, don't be mad because you're clueless....

What are you talkin about. I am a fan. Been a fan. Im more of a Pretty fan than a Manny fan. I just cant stand lames like you who think they knoweverything just bc hella people start following someones success. Talking about casual fans this and that, you're ignorarnt this and that. You dont knowme homie. youre hella gay dude. You swear like you know something just bc of a comment I made. #!*@% you lame @#%

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

lol Who gives a damn? Who are you to say when people should hop on Pac-Man's bandwagon? Btw, I've been paying attention at least a few years beforethat first Barrera one. Not that I'm Filipino but rather just a big boxing fan.

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

Shut the hell up.
roll.gif
By all means be a fan. But don't want to see new fans come in here trying to say things like "Pacquiao is the GOAT". (Someone actually said that tonight)....

And I never said any comments like Manny is GOAT. So check yourself for tryna check others with your one second replies you troll $*! lame. I cant stand fanswho think they know everything just cuz you heard of dude. From back when. You are the definition of a lame. SO if others aren't loyal fans what areyou. How far is Manny ishh down your throat lame?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

MP with the strike of lightning on dude's jaw. The MP Trainer's value just skyrocketed.

i get the feeling you are not very knowledgeable in boxing.

edit: nvm, i just ready you were talking about the shoes.

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Originally Posted by 18key

MP with the strike of lightning on dude's jaw. The MP Trainer's value just skyrocketed.
Freddy Roach has always been a top trainer.
i think he's talking about the shoes
I am.
laugh.gif
Those trainers are trash. W/O the logo and limited tag those would hit clearance.
You dont know me homie. youre hella gay dude. You swear like you know something just bc of a comment I made. #!*@% you lame @#%
Way to support your argument. He doesn't know you?
roll.gif
This is the Internet.

Originally Posted by BC2310

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

My dude I acknowledge the fact that you're a boxing fan but you're talking all this bandwagon business and you said you were a MP fan since '03 until his 2nd fight with Marquez, highly contro split dec. doesn't that mean you're jumping bandwagons?
grin.gif
I mean it was a controversial decision but if you were a fan shouldn't you stick with your guy no matter what. it's not like manny himself made the judges decision for them.
grin.gif

smokin.gif
I'm gonna go drink San Miguel's
smokin.gif

I'm not a fan because he "won" that fight...

I'm not a fan because he didn't push for a 3rd fight...

Marquez wanted to fight. Pacman usually is all "yeah I'm with whateva" type steez, but not for Marquez? I mean I started liking him because ofhis "Its wateva" type steez, but suddenly that steez was compromised because of the prospect of a 3rd fight with Marquez???

WORD PACMAN?

Say it aint so I say....That broke my heart. Real talk. It hurt me when Pacman didn't push for a 3rd fight.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

lol Who gives a damn? Who are you to say when people should hop on Pac-Man's bandwagon? Btw, I've been paying attention at least a few years before that first Barrera one. Not that I'm Filipino but rather just a big boxing fan.
It's the whole "I followed this band before they were famous so !%%% all you new fans" groupy attitude. Don't trip man.

Originally Posted by BC2310

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

My dude I acknowledge the fact that you're a boxing fan but you're talking all this bandwagon business and you said you were a MP fan since '03 until his 2nd fight with Marquez, highly contro split dec. doesn't that mean you're jumping bandwagons?
grin.gif
I mean it was a controversial decision but if you were a fan shouldn't you stick with your guy no matter what. it's not like manny himself made the judges decision for them.
grin.gif

smokin.gif
I'm gonna go drink San Miguel's
smokin.gif

I'm not a fan because he "won" that fight...

I'm not a fan because he didn't push for a 3rd fight...

Marquez wanted to fight. Pacman usually is all "yeah I'm with whateva" type steez, but not for Marquez? I mean I started liking him because of his "Its wateva" type steez, but suddenly that steez was compromised because of the prospect of a 3rd fight with Marquez???

WORD PACMAN?

Say it aint so I say....That broke my heart. Real talk. It hurt me when Pacman didn't push for a 3rd fight.

DUDE! take an L. Youre wasting alot of time responding. Everyone here notices how stupid you are. You sack sucker.

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

Shut the hell up.
roll.gif
By all means be a fan. But don't want to see new fans come in here trying to say things like "Pacquiao is the GOAT". (Someone actually said that tonight)....

And I never said any comments like Manny is GOAT. So check yourself for tryna check others with your one second replies you troll $*! lame. I cant stand fans who think they know everything just cuz you heard of dude. From back when. You are the definition of a lame. SO if others aren't loyal fans what are you. How far is Manny ishh down your throat lame?

Why are you assuming that I was talking about you man? Acting all butthurt for nothing. Grab a kleenex kid, you sound mad hurt right now.

You talk real big on a message board man, kill that noise. Direct all that aggression to people in reality. Take your insecure ignorant angry little selfelsewhere dude...

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

Shut the hell up.
roll.gif

And I never said any comments like Manny is GOAT. So check yourself for tryna check others with your one second replies you troll $*! lame. I cant stand fans who think they know everything just cuz you heard of dude. From back when. You are the definition of a lame. SO if others aren't loyal fans what are you. How far is Manny ishh down your throat lame?

Why are you assuming that I was talking about you man? Acting all butthurt for nothing. Grab a kleenex kid, you sound mad hurt right now.

You talk real big on a message board man, kill that noise. Direct all that aggression to people in reality. Take your insecure ignorant angry little self elsewhere dude...

Oh the butt hurt comment. talkin about " you talk real bg on a message board" @$#@@ tryna check people on a message board homie. Talkin bout killthat noise. Take your L homie. How are my comments insecure? Im telling you those comments bc your comments are annoying as hell.

blacktopking319 wrote:
yo how do u think u would fare against manny in a street fight? no weapons of any kind....if i knew muay thai id prolly beat him

I don't know you but my money's obviously on the pro

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

i get the feeling you are not very knowledgeable in boxing.

edit: nvm, i just ready you were talking about the shoes.
calm down my man, you stay trying to call people out on their boxing knowledge
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom