Offical: Lakers @ Hornets 1/9 5:00PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Why does Walton shoot so m uch? He is the worst player on this team
indifferent.gif

Damn bynum....you got to run with tyson!!!

Good half but a bad way to finish. They did the same thing last night so hopefully we can come out and play hard.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

KCal 9 is extremely awkward.

Seriously..

It keeps giving me the LEAGUE PASS WILL BE RIGHT BACK and the audio is weird, and the picture quality is like I'm watching analog cable!
FSN West> This

Yeah, a little too unselfish there at the end. We need to get a strong third going so we can relax a bit in the fourth. Don't let them hang around andthink they can get the game at the end. Put them down now.

Working MMS link, hurry

mms://a1289.l3072828561.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1289/30728/v0001/reflector:28561?auth=caEcqatdqaWaockbKbLbrcvcYarbmcAbmaX-bhHxY_-eS-CnHFJwv&aifp=0001&upos=2

laugh.gif
The Hornets done effed around enough, they withstood the Lakers flukehot shooting in the first half, this should be a 25 point deficit with the way they were playing. I fully expect them to dominate the entire second half, Pejacatching fire like last time in LA with a three point a barrage, West will have a new career high when this game is done. Kobe will shoot the Lakers outta thisone int he second half, Hornets win 120-103. Imma leave it at that.

Seriously..

It keeps giving me the LEAGUE PASS WILL BE RIGHT BACK and the audio is weird, and the picture quality is like I'm watching analog cable!
FSN West > This
I got KCAL 9 HD and its playing great.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Hornets done effed around enough, they withstood the Lakers fluke hot shooting in the first half, this should be a 25 point deficit with the way they were playing. I fully expect them to dominate the entire second half, Peja catching fire like last time in LA with a three point a barrage, West will have a new career high when this game is done. Kobe will shoot the Lakers outta this one int he second half, Hornets win 120-103. Imma leave it at that.

Oh thanks heavens you're ok. Uh...I mean, after you used my laptop earlier. No need to thank me for borrowing it. Great prediction there bro.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Hornets done effed around enough, they withstood the Lakers fluke hot shooting in the first half, this should be a 25 point deficit with the way they were playing. I fully expect them to dominate the entire second half, Peja catching fire like last time in LA with a three point a barrage, West will have a new career high when this game is done. Kobe will shoot the Lakers outta this one int he second half, Hornets win 120-103. Imma leave it at that.
laugh.gif
dudes like fresh lite the unfunny genericversion.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Seriously..

FSN West > This
I got KCAL 9 HD and its playing great.

League Pass missed the first 2 minutes of the 3rd. God this is stupid.

Man...fish is a beast out there. He is getting in cp3's head. I have never seen CP3 look that mad.

Oh man Chandler was about to be on a Wheaties box.
eek.gif
Props to himthough for stopping it.

Back
Top Bottom