Offical: Lakers @ Hornets 1/9 5:00PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Damn Kwame got hacked and no call. Hes lucky he got that 3 point play cuz he was just standing talking to the ref.

JC!!
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
at Kwame for standing and staring at the ref for 30 seconds.

He got mad though and got the 3pt. play, plus the jump hook the next time down. You know things are going well when Kwame starts beastin
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mms://a1289.l3072828561.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1289/30728/v0001/reflector:28561?auth=caEbVa6dLbSboccc4aedraZd.dDddawdido-bhHxOH-eS-DnGFKxr&aifp=0001&upos=2

try this link SKA

man i cant beleive we almost traded bynum and half this team for jason kidd... good think mitch stayed pat

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kiddin- that site doesn't work for me. You posted it on something the other day, and the pop-up popped up, but it had some message about, "If the game does not load, keep pressing play" or something. But I clicked on another NBA game to see if it would work there,, and it loaded, but it was a radio show; not the game. I know the game was going on because they were showing live stats on cbssportsline.com, but the pop-up from channelsurfing loaded some radio show, and never the game I clicked on.

I've definitely going to keep trying it, though, so thanks for throwing it out there.
smokin.gif

CP1708:
Ayo, this is 3PLEDOUBLE using CP1708's SN, sorry guys I was busy. Paul goes for 77 with 25 assists and sits out the 4th quarter. Kobe goes 0 - 32 and fouls out in the second quarter. Bynum is the man, but is held to 9 points 7 boards, while Chandler goes off for 38 and 19 boards. Hornets win 156 - 88.
laugh.gif
That was comedy.
CP1708 wrote:
Ska, I think it has something to do with backing out and then going back in. Clciking that play button doesn't work too well, but if you back all the way out and then click the game again, it worked right away for me. It'll say buffering and start up real quick. Keep tryin bro.

Tried it again in Explorer, and after the 3rd try (kept trying again because you said that's what you had to do), I got it. Thanks!
happy.gif

And thanks again to you, KLJ.
pimp.gif

Who saw Ariza pointing to the dude who got him in the eye? He better be ready for an Ariza poster coming soon...lol

Back
Top Bottom