Offical: Lakers @ Hornets 1/9 5:00PM PST Game On KCAL 9

KLJ, the link is working.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You are the man bro, thanks.

^Yeah, looks like he'll be okay though. He got back up and walked it off. He'll probably sit out a few minutes.

I like the officiating in this game, they're really letting them play out there

another good 1st quarter by the lakers. bynum scared me when he got up off the floor slowly

Drew is young. I remember I could turn my ankle and play on it like nothing ever happened.

LAMAR BETTER STEP UP ON D!

Luke can't miss easy shots. He better hit those open shots.

Great first quarter. Love the action.

Kiddin- that site doesn't work for me. You posted it on something the other day, and the pop-up popped up, butit had some message about, "If the game does not load, keep pressing play" or something. But I clicked on another NBA game to see if it would workthere,, and it loaded, but it was a radio show; not the game. I know the game was going on because they were showing live stats on cbssportsline.com, but thepop-up from channelsurfing loaded some radio show, and never the game I clicked on.

I've definitely going to keep trying it, though, so thanks for throwing it out there.
smokin.gif

CP1708:
Ayo, this is 3PLEDOUBLE using CP1708's SN, sorry guys I was busy. Paul goes for 77 with 25 assists and sits out the 4th quarter. Kobe goes 0 - 32 and fouls out in the second quarter. Bynum is the man, but is held to 9 points 7 boards, while Chandler goes off for 38 and 19 boards. Hornets win 156 - 88.
laugh.gif
That was comedy.

Ronny, Kwame, Crit, Farmar, and Ariza in the game right now.
Hopefully we don't lose too much of a lead...

Seriously...Mo Evans + Cookie. I applaud Cupcake for that one.

Now he needs to do something about Butterfingers and Machine...

2nd unit is playing pretty well right now. Keepin the hornets 2nd unit in check. I would like to see Phil get some of the 1st unit back on the court RIGHT NOWto finish this half off strong and go into the locker room with at least a 15 pt. lead.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kiddin- that site doesn't work for me. You posted it on something the other day, and the pop-up popped up, but it had some message about, "If the game does not load, keep pressing play" or something. But I clicked on another NBA game to see if it would work there,, and it loaded, but it was a radio show; not the game. I know the game was going on because they were showing live stats on cbssportsline.com, but the pop-up from channelsurfing loaded some radio show, and never the game I clicked on.

I've definitely going to keep trying it, though, so thanks for throwing it out there.
smokin.gif

CP1708:
Ayo, this is 3PLEDOUBLE using CP1708's SN, sorry guys I was busy. Paul goes for 77 with 25 assists and sits out the 4th quarter. Kobe goes 0 - 32 and fouls out in the second quarter. Bynum is the man, but is held to 9 points 7 boards, while Chandler goes off for 38 and 19 boards. Hornets win 156 - 88.
laugh.gif
That was comedy.

Ska, I think it has something to do with backing out and then going back in. Clciking that play button doesn't work too well, but if you back all theway out and then click the game again, it worked right away for me. It'll say buffering and start up real quick. Keep tryin bro.

Back
Top Bottom