Offical: Lakers @ Hornets 1/9 5:00PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Kidskillz858 wrote:
goukiteg wrote:
isn't ltb suppose to make the thread and then have 3pledouble make his predictions to ensure a laker victory?

What's with people on NT nowadays? Seriously people on her getting butt hurt because a certain member started a game thread before someone else.In the rules for NT S&T there is no written rule saying that License To Ball is the offical creator for all Laker game threads here on NT S&T and that nobody else but him can start Laker game threads.

WTH man if the lakers dont win it'll all fall on you
wheres that damn blue face that shakes its head for lames like this guy

ALL IN FAVOR TO HAVE LiCeNseD To BaLL make all the Laker Game Day Threads SAY I

^
Hell wit that, I more worried about where in the hell is 3PLEDOUBLE? It's almost gametime, somebody get that a dude a laptop STAT!!
embarassed.gif

Tells me to keep pressing play if I don't get video, but that isn't working yet either. Anyone get KLJ's link to work?

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Hell wit that, I more worried about where in the hell is 3PLEDOUBLE? It's almost gametime, somebody get that a dude a laptop STAT!!
embarassed.gif

Seriously though.
Where is that guy?

I'm pretty superstitious when it comes to the Lakers.
tongue.gif

Ayo, this is 3PLEDOUBLE using CP1708's SN, sorry guys I was busy. Paul goes for 77 with 25 assists and sitsout the 4th quarter. Kobe goes 0 - 32 and fouls out in the second quarter. Bynum is the man, but is held to 9 points 7 boards, while Chandler goes off for 38and 19 boards. Hornets win 156 - 88.

smh.gif
we have to contain this dude West... he's a problem.

smh.gif
CP is having his way early... wheres the help D in the interior??? Cmon Lamar
indifferent.gif

Lamar's d is going to kill us. He let paul get into the lane twice and didn't even try to get in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom