I'll think about it during class.

Originally Posted by tonton32

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

my boys and i are going to be the girls gone wild tv crew
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
my friend out in USC did this last year, and had nothing but success stories and recommendations, so idk what your saying.
tell me about these stories.

the mask/beanie is upside down in the pic. the eyes are higher on the real thing. somehow the pic is messed up. but its either
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles-Costume-Hats.jpg
+
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Costume-T.jpg

or
Wheres_Waldo-Costume.jpg

Originally Posted by iShMiKeYaHeArD

mr jordan 04 where can you find that ninja turtle stuff from?

a store around here had them. theyre sold out now. i got mine, but i might return it. they have that shirt online for like $35 i think, which is pricey. thebeanie i cant find anywhere online, but i have the blue 1
pimp.gif

what shirt size r u?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

a store around here had them. theyre sold out now. i got mine, but i might return it. they have that shirt online for like $35 i think, which is pricey. the beanie i cant find anywhere online, but i have the blue 1
pimp.gif

what shirt size r u?
medium.. trying to get all 4 diff colors of the beanie and 4 shirts..

a store around here had them. theyre sold out now. i got mine, but i might return it. they have that shirt online for like $35 i think, which is pricey. the beanie i cant find anywhere online, but i have the blue 1
pimp.gif

what shirt size r u?

i dont see it happenin homie
eyes.gif

beanies seemed super hard to come by, and i havent even seen em online (the exact one i have)
my shirt is a medium and i have the blue beanie. i can maybe go check 4 u this week, but i HIGHLY doubt you'll get 4 shirts and 4 diff beanies. u can buythe shirts for $35 + shipping online but i think thats a ripoff for a normal t shirt. pm me if u need more help

pimp.gif

what shirt size r u?

Not exactly the same... but
http://www.spencersonline.com/product/tmnt-costume-tee/

EDIT - actually now that I look I don't see a place to add to cart. Sorry

I really like the Billy Hoyle idea but the one thing im having trouble with is the shoes. I dont think im gonna be able to find any air command force'slike the ones he had in the movie but what are some other ones that kinda look like it? I was thinking the flight lite high's that came out recently or theBilly Hoyle hyperize's but help would be appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

pimp.gif

what shirt size r u?

yea i got it from their store. but i called like 10 stores and most of them were sold out of both the beanie and the shirt with no knowledge if/when they wouldget more

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
my friend out in USC did this last year, and had nothing but success stories and recommendations, so idk what your saying.
without going into specifications...broads didnt shy away from giving the camera crew a nice showing
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

pimp.gif

what shirt size r u?

yea i got it from their store. but i called like 10 stores and most of them were sold out of both the beanie and the shirt with no knowledge if/when they would get more
appreciate all the help. gonna call some spencers around the way tomorrow and hope they got it in stock.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
without going into specifications...broads didnt shy away from giving the camera crew a nice showing
wink.gif
that's a damn good idea and i'm thinking about doing it in SB. got pics of them in their costumes? NH

Im thinking about dressing up with a garbage can, with dreads and a fitted, walk around with that purple drank.....and write 'garbage' lyrics all overthe trash can....Lil Wayne

Back
Top Bottom