Offical Bulls VS Celtics game 6 post

G... bottomline.

Salmons got his wiggle on tonight and was at Paul Pierce #%@.. You have to make him play defense. IT IS A MUST!!!

He was just wiggling on him down the stretch and that made all the difference
pimp.gif

watch game 7 ends up being a blow-out either way......

this series is so crazy i don;t even know what's happening in the other series? who's playing, who's out? is miami still playing? what aboutphoenix?

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

im blaming paul pierce for this one
grin.gif

can;t blame him. the truth is this..... rondo was afraid to attack the basket cuz he was afraid to be fouled hard given the circumstances...... i know it. hedid not play aggressive which is why they were dribbling the clock down to 10 seconds before doing anything on offense in the 4th...... i expect rondo to berondo again in game 7 and that will be the difference maker..... the home court will play to his advantage knowing he'll likely get the benefit of thedoubt driving to the basket.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

G... bottomline.

Salmons got his wiggle on tonight and was at Paul Pierce #%@.. You have to make him play defense. IT IS A MUST!!!

pimp.gif
You damn right. Make him play on both sides of the ball is like putting a knife in his chest, it'll almost take him out.

By the way, I didn't get to comment in the other thread, but congrats G!

This was a great game, my only mistake was not extending the time on my DVR to catch all the overtimes.

I believe Bulls will win! Boston is stunned and Rondo shouldn't even be playing on Saturday but I know the powers that be will look the other way again.

I damn near collapsed watching this one.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

G... bottomline.

pimp.gif
You damn right. Make him play on both sides of the ball is like putting a knife in his chest, it'll almost take him out.

By the way, I didn't get to comment in the other thread, but congrats G!

Love Bro... I appreciate that for real, I actually watched the 1st 4qts before I had to leave because I was getting tooooo amped and Karma was gettingaggitated so I came to the crib to finish it. No lie she's changed my outlook on life bro.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

This was a great game, my only mistake was not extending the time on my DVR to catch all the overtimes.

I believe Bulls will win! Boston is stunned and Rondo shouldn't even be playing on Saturday but I know the powers that be will look the other way again.

I damn near collapsed watching this one.
Its On Comcast Again Right Now

YO!! I cannot believe I missed this game. I had bball practice.. Can someone tell me what went down in all of the overtimes?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

YO!! I cannot believe I missed this game. I had bball practice.. Can someone tell me what went down in all of the overtimes?

Just watch the game if you can on NBA TV tomorrow. Words cannot express what you missed tonight.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just watch the game if you can on NBA TV tomorrow. Words cannot express what you missed tonight.

Don't have NBA TV(i think). Can anyone tell me what went down tho in the OT's? Im sooo heated i missed this game

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Don't have NBA TV(i think). Can anyone tell me what went down tho in the OT's? Im sooo heated i missed this game

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
too much went on in this game man. hopefully you can catch it on ESPN classic.

highlights
Brad Miller scores 5 straight points and hits key free throws
Rondo threw kirk into the bench and didnt get ejected
mad.gif
mad.gif

Allen was amazing. had 51 pts
Rose had the block to end the game
Salmons played great
I don't know what else im missing

Back
Top Bottom