Offical Bulls VS Celtics game 6 post

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

kirk flopped....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this series cutting into the other games.
pimp.gif
Like the game after this series can actually have the same excitement.

What Up My Dude How about them Bulls Pulling this one off. This !*+@ was just great. I know you someone who Has this on DVR. Go Bulls Game 7 Let's take the flopping @+* Celtics out the playoffs
I was at the game. Crowd was
eek.gif
with that Noah dunk.Unfortunately, DVR didn't get the last 2 OTs. But there's another way to get it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

kirk flopped....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ this series cutting into the other games.
pimp.gif
Like the game after this series can actually have the same excitement.

What Up My Dude How about them Bulls Pulling this one off. This !*+@ was just great. I know you someone who Has this on DVR. Go Bulls Game 7 Let's take the flopping @+* Celtics out the playoffs
I was at the game. Crowd was
eek.gif
with that Noah dunk. Unfortunately, DVR didn't get the last 2 OTs. But there's another way to get it.
smile.gif

I Know my dude Cause I was like this
devil.gif
devil.gif
ANd i was at home I was so hyped. My heart been pounding this whole series

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by finnns2003

So Doc brings in our worst player -- our least intelligent player, our most ineffective player, the master of the fantastic drive/missed layup -- and takes out Big Baby when he was our second-best player tonight?
great quote from bill simmons. tony allen has to be the dumbest #@%@^ i've ever seen play basketball. i don't care what happens to him, i just want him off this team. if we lose tomorrow, he needs to be released monday.

ill4eva, i don't know what team you're watching. we're playing great? the celtics are playing like idiots. paul, rondo, tony allen, big baby, perkins, pretty much everyone but ray. doc is being an idiot. ainge is being an idiot (i don't know why
laugh.gif
)

no excuse. gotta finish this tomorrow. no more of this bull. letting john salmons look like scottie pippen out there. enough of this ridiculous #%&%.

Word fin', all jokes and back-and-forth aside, the Celtics should've won last night, and perhaps even won handily. They decimated ten-plus point leads over and over again up until that final block, and Shuttlesworth played the greatest game of his career last night. I don't understand why they made some of the decisions that they did. Moreover, while everyone else on the team is only getting more fatigued, strangely enough, Ray seems to be only getting stronger. I'd say the same for Rondo.

Good luck for tomorrow, fin' / JD / all other Celtics fans. It's been an amazing series to watch as a basketball fan, no matter who wins in the end.

Yep. Rondo missed those two free throws and that hurt us. Enough of the mental mistakes. Don't let Tony Allen see the floor tomorrow, Perkinsneeds to stop fouling out every game, and Doc needs to go to the hot hand.

AntBanks81 wrote:
outacontrol music wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/MUuQxaAZ7HU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

This gave me chills! GAME 7!!!! I cannot wait. Back in the day we already knew we were gonna win cause of MJ and Pip, but this is a new monster.

BULLS WIN!!

The only thing that would make the experience better would be if I won the mega millions jackpot tonight.
pimp.gif

Yeah it was a sure win for us back then. But Now it's something different we actually got to see if we gonna pull it�off
��

This series is gonna have the most Amazing commercials. Ray Ray's GW Three from Game 2. BG7's GT 3 from Game 4. And now this dunk from Noah.
pimp.gif

Good luck for tomorrow, fin' / JD / all other Celtics fans. It's been an amazing series to watch as a basketball fan, no matter who wins in the end.
pimp.gif

Good luck Bulls fans.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]With Bulls/Celtics, hindsight is 20/20.[/h3]
Game 7 of the most stirring NBA Playoff series in recent memory will take place on a Saturday night -- on cable.

The Bulls/Celtics series -- featuring two of the top markets in the country, two of the most storied franchises in NBA history, the defending NBA champions, and four overtime games -- has been mostly a cable-only affair. Five of the six games have aired on either ESPN or TNT, with only Sunday's double-overtime Game 4 airing on ABC.

Granted, this is nothing new in the seventh year of the NBA's cable-heavy adventure, but one imagines that the NBA wishes it had scheduled a potential end to this series for Sunday afternoon on network TV instead of Saturday night on cable. Instead, the NBA scheduled Cavaliers/Pistons for Sunday afternoon, and that series ended after four uncompetitive games. Now, while TNT airs what figures to be a highly rated Game 7 between the Bulls and Celtics, ABC gets the Hawks against the Heat or Cavaliers, followed by Game 1 between the Mavericks and Nuggets -- neither blockbuster affairs.

This is not the first time Game 7 of a classic first round series has concluded on basic cable. In 2006, a hard fought, highly rated series between the Suns and Lakers ended on a Saturday night on TNT, and drew a 3.1 rating. To put that in perspective, Game 4 between the same two teams drew a 4.3 the previous Sunday.

While this is a bit of a wasted ratings opportunity for ABC and the NBA, TNT will surely reap the benefits. Game 7 figures to be one of the higher rated first round games in recent memory, and TNT is the only NBA rightsholder whose ratings have not declined thus far this postseason.

Viewers figure to reap the benefits as well. At least Game 7 will not be preceded by a U2 music video, with a halftime Rob Thomas interlude.

[h3]Celts/Bulls Game 6 most viewed first round game ever on cable.[/h3]
A classic NBA playoff series has produced the most watched first round playoff game ever on cable.

The Bulls' double-overtime Game 6 win over the Celtics
drew a 3.5 U.S. rating and 5.4 million viewers on TNT Thursday night, up 133% in ratings from a 1.5 for Pistons/76ers Game 6 last year, and the most viewed first round NBA Playoff game ever on cable.

The 3.5 rating also ties with Cavaliers/Pistons Game 4 as the highest rated game of the 2009 playoffs on broadcast or cable. Through Thursday, Celtics/Bulls accounted for two of the three highest rated NBA playoff games of the season.

Game 6 was not the only ratings hit in the Bulls/Celtics series. Game 5 on Tuesday night drew a 2.5 U.S. rating on TNT, up 47% from a 1.7 for Mavericks/Hornets Game 5 in '08. Sunday's Game 4 drew a 3.3 final rating on ABC, up 38% from a 2.4 for Cavaliers/Wizards Game 4 last year.

Additional sources: Turner, ESPN

man im ready for game 7. We know they are going to come at us early, but we gotta stay poised.

I think BG is going to bounce back big, i feel a big game from Paul and Rondo also

I cannot get enough of this game. I've read countless articles and recaps, replayed game footage, and listened to sports radio all day. This series is justunfathomable. This is what sports, and more specifically, what basketball is all about.

It's just crazy to see how much hype these games are drawing, and rightfully so. Even from people who don't care about either team. These games havenot failed to disappoint even the casual viewer.

We'll see if I watch tomorrow's game though, not sure my heart can take it anymore
laugh.gif

Going to have two tv's going though, one for the game, and one for the pacman/hatton fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

It's just crazy to see how much hype these games are drawing, and rightfully so. Even from people who don't care about either team. These games have not failed to disappoint even the casual viewer.

We'll see if I watch tomorrow's game though, not sure my heart can take it anymore
laugh.gif

Going to have two tv's going though, one for the game, and one for the pacman/hatton fight
pimp.gif
I say this with extreme caution. The Bulls game should be over by the time the fight starts.
laugh.gif

If the Bulls win, I want them to advance all the way to the eastern conference finals just to see them dismantled and destroyed by the cavs with no regard forhuman life.

Originally Posted by early90s

If the Bulls win, I want them to advance all the way to the eastern conference finals just to see them dismantled and destroyed by the cavs with no regard for human life.

LOL! trust me the feeling is mutual

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bulls advance to the ECF only to lose the clinching game with a last second buzzer beater from #23

There's a score that needs settling...

mad.gif

Celtics-Bulls thriller sets cable viewers record

7 hours ago

ATLANTA (AP) - The triple-overtime thriller between the Chicago Bulls and Boston Celtics is the most-watched first-round game on cable TV.

TNT says the Bulls' 128-127 victory Thursday in Game 6 was seen by 5.35 million viewers. The previous record was 4.97 million for Game 6 of the Suns-Lakers series in 2006, a 126-118 overtime win by Phoenix.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

http://www.google.com/hos...-w9NEqAWAt-BacAD97TMPL80
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom