Offical Bulls VS Celtics game 6 post

Why would I be mad? You guys aren't going to advance to the 2nd round anyways, so who cares? We beat you today, or on Saturday, what difference does it make? You guys still lose.
laugh.gif

you in ur feelings bruh

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I always associate you with Tyson, with the avys and all. Not that serious.

As far as the pain, you're mad the C's lost. Understandable, at least you have game 7 at home.
Why would I be mad? You guys aren't going to advance to the 2nd round anyways, so who cares? We beat you today, or on Saturday, what difference does it make? You guys still lose.
laugh.gif
you're salty.. he's not even a Bulls fan

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I watched Michael win 6 championships. I watched the greatest franchise in the world demolish itself. I wont lie, I cried a little tonight. This series has baptized the Bulls and they have been born again.

everytime we dribble the ball down to 10 seconds, we lose games on bad offense...... which of course leads to bad defense.....

Originally Posted by early90s

I always associate you with Tyson, with the avys and all. Not that serious.

As far as the pain, you're mad the C's lost. Understandable, at least you have game 7 at home.
I'm a Knick fan dog
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Rondo had 19 assists with 0 turnovers?!

And, he almost had another triple-double.

I really don't like the dude but, wow.

That was one of the best games I have ever watched. Those 2-pointers on the 3-point line were crucial.

this dude kirk better cop d rose a bentley or something. i just realized rose saved kirk's career with that blocked shot. everyone forgot about the wideope missed layup he had after rose blocked rondo's shot.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

this dude kirk better cop d rose a bentley or something. i just realized rose saved kirk's career with that blocked shot. everyone forgot about the wide ope missed layup he had after rose blocked rondo's shot.

That was goaltending

Almost forgot about Rose's block.

I looked at the box score and it said 0 TOs for Rondo. He chose the wrong time to turn the ball over.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

this dude kirk better cop d rose a bentley or something. i just realized rose saved kirk's career with that blocked shot. everyone forgot about the wide ope missed layup he had after rose blocked rondo's shot.

That was goaltending

You dont think 1 person in the arena or on the floor would have noticed if hit the ball? He didn't touch it. It would have been obvious as the ball wouldhave changed direction or something.

Back
Top Bottom