Offical Bulls VS Celtics game 6 post

Originally Posted by doyung9

Bulls fans... if you guys can get a PF/C who can create for himself or score outside of the paint, you guys have a HUGE future.

i was hoping we would get Amare this season. but Kerr wanted our entire front court and i think he wanted Hinrich and picks

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

#$! do you want him to do 23mcpizzle? bleed on the court? bleed on the ball? idiot.

laugh.gif

#$! do you want him to do 23mcpizzle? bleed on the court? bleed on the ball? idiot.
thank you. no surprise it's a lakers fan saying that dumb !#%!

Im talking about him acting like he got %$%*!#% shot he can go off the floor but dude acts like someone stabbed him every time something happens..

And idiot? watch you mouth no need to be a E thug

Originally Posted by finnns2003

thank you. no surprise it's a lakers fan saying that dumb !#%!
so your gona tell me that all that acting was called for?? $+@@ being a lakers fan dude needs to man the hell up
indifferent.gif

Rondo was just screaming for the ball in in the paint for a few seconds with two or three Bulls standing around and they let him get it and walk right in andscore...
laugh.gif

he wasn't crying, he held his nose, then checked to see if he was bleeding, then he walked to the bench.

%*% is $@$*% about that huh?? man get out of here.

he wasn't crying, he held his nose, then check to see if he was bleeding, then he walked to the bend.

$%$ is %%#@$ about that huh?? man get out of here.
o so you didnt see that slow mo of him flailing his arms acting like he was shot huh?? well you need to rewind and check that before you starttalking $++@!
indifferent.gif

i don't know what's worse, the corny tyler perry commercials or the ridiculous popeyes commercials
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

he wasn't crying, he held his nose, then check to see if he was bleeding, then he walked to the bend.

$%$ is %%#@$ about that huh?? man get out of here.
o so you didnt see that slow mo of him flailing his arms acting like he was shot huh?? well you need to rewind and check that before you start talking $++@!
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom