Offical All Star Reserves Thread

@christomasson NBA says it hasn't set an exact timetable when David Stern will name Yao replacement. It's Kevin Love vs. LaMarcus Aldridge for last spot.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Andre Miller on Blake Griffin's selection: "I'm not a hater. But he hasn't made anyone better. They are giving young guys too much respect''

spoken like a true player hater
roll.gif

bye hater!

Andre Miller on Blake Griffin's selection: "I'm not a hater. But he hasn't made anyone better. They are giving young guys too much respect''

spoken like a true player hater
roll.gif

bye hater!

yes mr. miller you are a hater....

yes mr. miller you are a hater....

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I don't get why team record matters. It's an all star game not best players on best teams game. Another reason why the all star game is a joke.
Exactly.

This %+$% is the worst man.

The people arguing for Timmy to be in got some nerve.
30t6p3b.gif

So if a team goes let's say, 40-8 at the break and all the starters + the 6th man are chipping in 14 ppg apiece, should all six of those players go to the all star game?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This game looks wack on paper.

Duncan's is in top ten in rebounds and blocks playing less than 30 minutes.  His points has dropped significantly but that's because he takes less shots and plays less minutes.  No way were the Spurs only going to have one player in the game.  Either way, Duncan was going to be a in the game through the coaches vote or Stern's replacement for Yao. 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I don't get why team record matters. It's an all star game not best players on best teams game. Another reason why the all star game is a joke.
Exactly.

This %+$% is the worst man.

The people arguing for Timmy to be in got some nerve.
30t6p3b.gif

So if a team goes let's say, 40-8 at the break and all the starters + the 6th man are chipping in 14 ppg apiece, should all six of those players go to the all star game?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This game looks wack on paper.

Duncan's is in top ten in rebounds and blocks playing less than 30 minutes.  His points has dropped significantly but that's because he takes less shots and plays less minutes.  No way were the Spurs only going to have one player in the game.  Either way, Duncan was going to be a in the game through the coaches vote or Stern's replacement for Yao. 

I'd give it to LaMarcus over Love. I don't understand how that team is over .500. As great as Love is, he also gives up as much as gets a lot of the times.

Gasol/Duncan shouldn't have made it over Love/Aldridge that's the real crime.

I'd give it to LaMarcus over Love. I don't understand how that team is over .500. As great as Love is, he also gives up as much as gets a lot of the times.

Gasol/Duncan shouldn't have made it over Love/Aldridge that's the real crime.

Oh well. The league has gave most of your teams a death sentence because Zbo is about to go crazy. 
pimp.gif

Oh well. The league has gave most of your teams a death sentence because Zbo is about to go crazy. 
pimp.gif

wow 4 celtics.......really? i mean REALLY???

this is the all star game again correct?

ray allen and tim duncan should man the %%%+ up and back out....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

THIS!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

THIS!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

15 players on each team and this problem is fixed for sure.

There will always be snubs. You could increase it to 15, 20, 25 whatever...

You increase it to 15 and Randolph gets in, then you'll have people saying Danny Granger or David West got snubbed.
Yeah, you'll have semi snubs, but you don't have the BIG snubs anymore.

Every year it's 2 or 3 guys that really deserved a spot that get a lot of attention when people discuss who should have been in/out. Add 6 more spots and we should be good money.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

15 players on each team and this problem is fixed for sure.

There will always be snubs. You could increase it to 15, 20, 25 whatever...

You increase it to 15 and Randolph gets in, then you'll have people saying Danny Granger or David West got snubbed.
Yeah, you'll have semi snubs, but you don't have the BIG snubs anymore.

Every year it's 2 or 3 guys that really deserved a spot that get a lot of attention when people discuss who should have been in/out. Add 6 more spots and we should be good money.

They need to put in 24 of the most exciting players in the NBA.

Just looking at the East reserves, Rondo's the only one that fits the category.

For the West, its basically Westbrook and Griffin. Maaaaybe Dwill.

The ASG hasnt been memorable in years.

Only two that comes to my mind in the last 10 years is the 01 and 03 ASG.

They need to put in 24 of the most exciting players in the NBA.

Just looking at the East reserves, Rondo's the only one that fits the category.

For the West, its basically Westbrook and Griffin. Maaaaybe Dwill.

The ASG hasnt been memorable in years.

Only two that comes to my mind in the last 10 years is the 01 and 03 ASG.

And for all the people complaing about the Celts who else was deserving in the East? At least you know those dudes will keep the game competitive, two years ago when Ray got in undeservingly he almost walked away with MVP

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star

And for all the people complaing about the Celts who else was deserving in the East? At least you know those dudes will keep the game competitive, two years ago when Ray got in undeservingly he almost walked away with MVP

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star

Funniest thing is you think Duncan even wants to be there? I'm sure by this point in the career he has no interest in even really doing, sure he'd rather be relaxing on a beach somewhere.

Funniest thing is you think Duncan even wants to be there? I'm sure by this point in the career he has no interest in even really doing, sure he'd rather be relaxing on a beach somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom