Offical All Star Reserves Thread

This is ridiculous.
Ginobili should be the only one from SA. Rondo should be the only one from Boston. Lamar should have been picked over Gasol. Bosh should not have been included as well.
Aldridge, Felton, Love should have been on the team.

PO

This is ridiculous.
Ginobili should be the only one from SA. Rondo should be the only one from Boston. Lamar should have been picked over Gasol. Bosh should not have been included as well.
Aldridge, Felton, Love should have been on the team.

PO

Only two Celtics who deserve it are Rondo and Pierce.
Give Kevin Love to the East, and make him an allstar
Love has only 7 games with out 10+ Boards and a Double Double. 

give this guy a In-N-Out Sponsor Ship 

Only two Celtics who deserve it are Rondo and Pierce.
Give Kevin Love to the East, and make him an allstar
Love has only 7 games with out 10+ Boards and a Double Double. 

give this guy a In-N-Out Sponsor Ship 

indifferent.gif

LMA better get Yao's replacement spot. +#$$ Kevin Love.

Coaches vote for the reserves and they know how hard winning is in the NBA.  Love will be playing on a team with 40 losses come All-Star break so I understand why he wasn't selected. 

Coaches vote for the reserves and they know how hard winning is in the NBA.  Love will be playing on a team with 40 losses come All-Star break so I understand why he wasn't selected. 

The west is so stacked that we aren't even complaining about Z-Bo not getting pick

NBA really needs to do away with the East and West thing and find another way to make two teams so that we can watch Monta, Love, L.A., L.O. instead of Allen, KG and Bosh.

The west is so stacked that we aren't even complaining about Z-Bo not getting pick

NBA really needs to do away with the East and West thing and find another way to make two teams so that we can watch Monta, Love, L.A., L.O. instead of Allen, KG and Bosh.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

All-Star weekend = Griffin Observatory.
pimp.gif

So I guess this means no rook/soph game for BEAST Griffin. That's cool since he'll be pwning the dunk contest too.
r1z8ex.gif

Hope Love or L.A. replace Yao.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

All-Star weekend = Griffin Observatory.
pimp.gif

So I guess this means no rook/soph game for BEAST Griffin. That's cool since he'll be pwning the dunk contest too.
r1z8ex.gif

Hope Love or L.A. replace Yao.
grin.gif

I don't get why team record matters. It's an all star game not best players on best teams game. Another reason why the all star game is a joke.

I don't get why team record matters. It's an all star game not best players on best teams game. Another reason why the all star game is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom