Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Executive76

What about the non-call when Amare hooked Billups?

Naw, they don't wanna talk about that, just the missed call on Mrs Nash.

I think ZO and his crying and whining like a girl is the reason the Suns will never win anything ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

They choked away a 17 point lead Mike, you think ONE call cost them the game? Fine they get that, the Nuggs still have 8 seconds to score on the Suns defense. Who you think wins the game?

it was a lot of calls watch the second half

Lopez plays 3 minutes....3 fouls
Amare 5 fouls...Nene flop and Billups didnt have his feet set in the 4th
Lou Amundson 5 fouls
Jared Dudley 5 fouls...one horrible no call when he got mugged by chris anderson driving in
Charlie Frye 5 fouls

notice thats all our big men?

good win for the bucks tonight, jennings came up big when they needed a basket..ridnour continues shooting the ball really well..boguts back-to-the-basket-turn-baseline-over-either-shoulder-shot-with-the-left-or-right-hand is unstoppable

roys mid-range game though
sick.gif
, he puts on a clinic out there

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Noah been in a bad mood lately, and now he has KG barkin in his ear tonight, wonder if something pops off.
UTAH VS LA shouldn't be that big of a match-up, Utah has been all over the place this year, but I think they'll crumble tonight unless Kobe is really impacted by his finger. We'll see though.

Well damn, I didn't mean to call it.

So if a team loses a big lead that means they shouldn't get a fair call?

Right.
laugh.gif

They deserve to lose, right?
laugh.gif

Portland continuing it's downward spiral. Let's see if Redd can still be a key piece to that Bucks team.

LAL giving some slack on that lead, maybe DEN/DAL can take advantage of it.

Good to see Rip back, a bit rusty, but where's Will the Thrill? He hurt? Hopefully they'll get Tay and BG back soon enough so that we can see thePistons full potential.

CHI/BOS definitely lost some of it's steam.

OKC only a game back from 5th place.
sick.gif

New Orleans 2.5 games out of 8th.
pimp.gif

The bottom 10 teams or so in the East are straight doodoo.
sick.gif

A game over 500 is good enough for 5th place.
laugh.gif
Portland on the other hand is 3 games over .500 and they hanging on for dear life onto that 8th seed.

I just hope Dallas can stay in that 2-4 seeding the whole year, fighting for a playoff spot is
smh.gif

we've always knew that the west was stronger then the east.

and the last 10 teams are not garbage
frown.gif

Well, the East used to be kind of garbage throughout, and it was clear the West was going to win pretty much every year, now there's a few good teams atopthe East. ATL/CLE/BOS/ORL make a great quad of teams that can put up a fight in the Finals (although I don't think ATL would have a good shot against anyof the top 3 teams in the West).

Yes, they all are garbage.

New Jersey? Garbage.
Philly? Garbage.
Washington? Crappy garbage.
New York? Garbage (but they've been playing some entertaining ball).
Chicago? Hella garbage.
Indiana? Improving garbage, young garbage, but still garbage.
Toronto? Sans-Bosh, garbage.
Charlotte? Still pretty garbage.
Detroit? Injury garbage.
Milwaukee? Potential garbage.

Okay, Mil, DET, and Cha ain't that bad, but they ain't touching any of the top 10 of the West.

^but hes playing pretty well though...but my Blazers are stinking it up this year
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I just don't understand how a bunch of young guys get injured like that...

Wizards got screwed yesterday as well. How do you call a foul with .5 seconds left on the clock?

And Gilbert Arenas is leading the league in choke percentage.
indifferent.gif
Bricked two free throws that coulda iced the game,
smh.gif
this team sucks.

i dont get why you're taking shots at the East JA.

its been KNOWN that the west has been better then the east. its been like that for how long already?
and btw, 5 of those "garbage teams" you've named are still only 1.5 games out of the 8th seed.

Noah been in a bad mood lately, and now he has KG barkin in his ear tonight, wonder if something pops off.
UTAH VS LA shouldn't be that big of a match-up, Utah has been all over the place this year, but I think they'll crumble tonight unless Kobe is really impacted by his finger. We'll see though.
Well damn, I didn't mean to call it.

So if a team loses a big lead that means they shouldn't get a fair call?

Right.
laugh.gif

They deserve to lose, right?
laugh.gif

come on JA you already know it was CP hate for the suns talking last night and night CP talking real
laugh.gif

Indiana's team is like my worst nightmare.
and there black players are the whitest black guys in the NBA word to tiger woods

Pistons playing great, we have been dealing with injuries all season
smh.gif
hope Prince is back soon, same goes for BG and Bynum. We will finally have our guysback. we should be a top 5 team in the East easily when everyone is back.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Wait I thought Dahntay was a thug and a dirty player...now he's the whitest black guy hmm
eyes.gif

I think you misunderstood, I think KLJ was sayin at least Jones was there to even things up a bit.
nerd.gif

Call me a $%%!+#@, but am I the only one who's...

Well kind of underwhelmed by Beasley?

He's a starter now, but he's still not putting up anywhere near the stats I thought he would be getting.

I mean I know, I know, he's only a sophomore, but already it seems like Brook Lopez, OJ Mayo, and hell even Russ and K. Love are better choices thanBeasley.

I'm just super underwhelmed by the dude. I mean they got JO to replace Mairon to free up the bit of the logjam, Haslem was moved to the bench so Beasleycould start, but the Heat still aren't very good in a weak Eastern Conference.

And I'm not picking on the East Bang, it's just that they seem extra sucktacular this year.
nerd.gif

The Heat had 2 good victories in November against ORL and Denver, but the rest of their wins are against basically mediocre teams (yeah they beat the Hornets,but without Paul). They had a pretty good win against Portland too, but it seems like whenever they face a relatively good team, they just can't get itdone.

I don't know, I SEE the pieces, but they just don't seem to be doing much for me.
nerd.gif

Memphis beating down the heat and JA just reminded of something

with the way the heat look do heat fans really think wade is a lock to stay down there? now i know his main options ant looking to good either(bulls) but theyjust look EH most of the times

and i like Beasley but some nights he looks like a beast and the number 2 pick and then other nights this dude is just on the court.

Back
Top Bottom