Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Dirk is CLUTCH!
pimp.gif

Phoenix Denver down to the wire, Mavs in OT, looks like the Bucks in double OT, and the Jazz beat the crap outta us. JA with the solid prediction that theJazz would fold up.
laugh.gif
I think he's scared of the Jazz.......heshould be.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
what happened to the bulls? they suck, what an easy win.
BG left, no outside shooting, Tyrus is hurt = no shot blocking, Rose didn't make the improvement that we were hoping for, Salmons is a bum, nopost scoring, no effort, bad coach.

We are just a bad team this year

WOW

Nash got fouled like 3 times on a drive to the rim to tie the game and the refs didnt call NOTHING
roll.gif

suns head coach just got kicked out

HORRIBLE no call

This Suns announcer cryin about fouls and sayin 2 time MVP 15 times is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Your team just choked away a 17 point lead, shut the #$%^ up about a foul call.

Gentry cryin.
roll.gif

I saw Nike God in the Durant thread today.
eek.gif
Come on NG, come on in hereand play.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

This Suns announcer cryin about fouls and sayin 2 time MVP 15 times is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Your team just choked away a 17 point lead, shut the #$%^ up about a foul call.

Gentry cryin.
roll.gif

I saw Nike God in the Durant thread today.
eek.gif
Come on NG, come on in here and play.
nerd.gif

it was a lot of calls going denvers way that kept building up

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
what happened to the bulls? they suck, what an easy win.
BG left, no outside shooting, Tyrus is hurt = no shot blocking, Rose didn't make the improvement that we were hoping for, Salmons is a bum, no post scoring, no effort, bad coach.

We are just a bad team this year
Yeah Gordon did carry them in that Celtics playoffs series. Hmm...

They choked away a 17 point lead Mike, you think ONE call cost them the game? Fine they get that, the Nuggs still have 8 seconds to score on the Suns defense. Who you think wins the game?

RT @ValleyoftheSuns: *!$ is Chris Andersen the halftime guest?!?!!? Like we could give a @%%% about the Birdman ....... half a minuteago from web
  • RT @TinkFan: Are they SERIOUSLY interviewing Andersen? I want to punch him in his face... Get a hair cut, or at least lay off the damned gel half a minute ago from web
  • Nobody wants to hear from this freaking crack smoking fiend. Get Chris Andersen the HELL off my TV. less than a minute ago from web
  • RT @ValleyoftheSuns I haven't seen officiating this bad since Dahntay Jones tripped Grant Hill at the Pepsi Center last season 2 minutes ago from web
  • @templestark Yeah, because the NBA is officiated SOOOO fairly. LMFAO 2 minutes ago from web in reply to templestark
  • KILL YOURSELF BILL KENNEDY 2 minutes ago from web
  • Why can't Steve Nash ever get a god damn call down the stretch? %%@% YOU STERN YOU DIRTY BASTARD. 4 minutes ago from web
  • *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# *%%@%*%# 4 minutes ago from web
  • RT @bigdinaz: Someone please tell me the NBA reviews this crap. These refs should be fined for these calls. #gosuns 4 minutes ago from web
  • RT @bjyork Some of the worst reffing I've ever seen. 5 minutes ago from web
  • %%@% YOU DAVID STERN 5 minutes ago from web
  • %%@% YOU DIRTY PIECE OF @%%% CORRUPT NBA OFFICIALS ALL OF YOU DIE DIE DIE %%@% YOU %%@% YOU %%@% YOU 6 minutes ago from web
  • #GOSUNS KILL DENVER! GO CATS KILL SDSU!

LOL.

Ya'll going in on Zo.

I'm actually cool with him on Twitter. He says some outrageous stuff, but dude's a pretty cool cat. Real talk.

^that was really hard to read. i
roll.gif
roll.gif
though.

and a few calls can def. change the momentum of the game.

They choked away a 17 point lead Mike, you think ONE call cost them the game? Fine they get that, the Nuggs still have 8 seconds to score on the Suns defense. Who you think wins the game?

fine they blew a lead does nothing to change the fact that there was a foul on the last play

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

fine they blew a lead does nothing to change the fact that there was a foul on the last play

Agreed, which does nothing to change the fact that their garbage defense woulda been scored on with 8 seconds left.

Back
Top Bottom