Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Kahn says Hart-Brown deal is neither snagged or dead, says more than 1 way to do it, other teams involved.
Whatever the case, this means either Thorton or Wright should be starting one way or another, so I like that.
Jason Hart's contract is non-guaranteed, allowing the Hornets to cut him and get $1 million closer to the Luxury Tax Line, leaving the Hornets about 3 million to go.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Every time I see Hart's name, i have to check to make sure it's the jason hart.

no idea how he is in the NBA, or ever got there in the first place.

this girl in middle school said her cuz was in the NBA and his name was jason hart.

real talk it took me like a week to find out who dude was on the internet. HE HAD NO INFO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why you hangin out with girls from middle school?
grin.gif

You can get arrested for that dude.

laugh.gif

WHEN I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

had to know some clown in here would spin that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

this girl in middle school said her cuz was in the NBA and his name was jason hart.

real talk it took me like a week to find out who dude was on the internet. HE HAD NO INFO
roll.gif
smh.gif
I knew this _ was suspect

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Not everyone can pass 7th grade in the first 5 tries, showoff.

Originally Posted by JD617

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Not everyone can pass 7th grade in the first 5 tries, showoff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mike gon come in here in a little bit "ya'll done yet, buncha clowns?"
laugh.gif

Just one more then I'm done.

Tell me the truth, this middle school chick.......she was your tudor right?
nerd.gif

cle.gif
1 (7) -- Cavaliers -- 24-8 -- Sometimes we get it wrong and this is one of those times. Ever since we saw the Cavs lose to the Dirk-less Mavs in person and suggested they wouldn't go higher than No. 4 in the foreseeable future, they've been ruthless.
I literally started laughing when I read that the Cavs were number 1. Last week (or two weeks ago, can't remember for certain) they weresomewhere between 6-8. Amazing how easily a journalist can be won over by playing a good stretch of games.

Still, there hasn't been a team playing better basketball the last couple of weeks. They have gotten some very good wins.

^those are weekly rankings...

they're obviously going to change each week depending on the amount of wins, losses, and the intensity of basketball played...

Amazing how easily a journalist can be won over by playing a good stretch of games.
Good point. Which is exactly the opposite of what I do. I'm sticking with my prediction from way back in Aug/Sept. If I'm wrong,I'll say so, if I'm right, I'll say so to that too. I see no reason for me to flip flop like Stein does every week.
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see the TMac domino fall. I want to see where he ends up, what kind of situation, etc etc.

Same thing with Nate. He got fined for his public trade demands, is that right? Or was there more to the story? Was that fine by the league or the team? Because I don't remember anyone else getting fined for trade demands before.

Cavs have been playing real good basketball... can't even front.

13 straight 20+ point games for Mr. Brandon Roy.
pimp.gif
He's goingto need to keep putting up numbers with half the team on IR. They *need* to make a move for a big man of some sort...

Back
Top Bottom