Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Monta has been balling, but nelson is gona run him into the ground with all these minutes.

I can't believe what Donte Greene has turned/is turning into.

The announcers calling him a defensive stopper.
eek.gif

Though I will admit that his length benefits him on D.

Did a good job on his fellow Cuse alum down the stretch there.

Damn come to think of it he's played the whole damn game. Just been going in and out of the game. If Curry was more on point tonight, I'd say give himsome of Monta's minutes.

warriors giving boston every chance to tie this game LOL

EDIT:

maybe its just me but i would not have ask him to miss that FT

I would not have let Ray miss that either.

Interesting strategy with the 2 men guarding the inbounds....

edit:
Impressive win for this man vs the Blazers. Efficient night as well. 7-11, 19 pts

0b284c324f29b7f89c53a8a42fda491a-getty-90042440sf016_76ers_blazers.jpg

I can't believe Donte Greene has turned into some sort of player. I thought he was on his way out of the league.

And this is exactly what happens, we never just lose one.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I would not have let Ray miss that either.

Interesting strategy with the 2 men guarding the inbounds....

edit:
Impressive win for this man vs the Blazers. Efficient night as well. 7-11, 19 pts

0b284c324f29b7f89c53a8a42fda491a-getty-90042440sf016_76ers_blazers.jpg
Good game for Allen considering the knee must not be 100% yet.
pimp.gif

I can't understand why peolpe will STILL say A.I. can't play anymore and that he should retire.....even when putting up these numbers while injured?

On that note, I'm going to go vote for him and Nash for the ASG right now. Peace.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

CP, I got this for you:
a0b74106e61cbb0241a08e0da89093a2-getty-90042438cp008_los_angeles_l.jpg

laugh.gif

I saw a stat yesterday where the Lakers had won 7 of their last 8 vs the Suns, and the only loss was the game that Nash didn't play, I was FULLY ready tohave a good time with that today, and now it's lost it's luster.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well, I didn't want to do it this year, but looks like I have too..........we're the worst 24-6 team in the NBA.
tired.gif

Now, I was absolutely SCREAMING at Don Nelson last night. He HAS to be the dumbest coach I have ever seen. 2 men guarding the imbounder, WHY, WHY WHY do youbunch your players up like a regular possession? WHY? They have 3 guys left to guard 4, YOU SPREAD THE COURT FOUR CORNERS ACROSS 92 FEET AND MAKE THEM CHOOSEWHICH 3 TO GUARD, AND WHICH ONE TO LEAVE OPEN. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. He had his guy throw TOWARDS the Celtics basket and got absolutely friggin lucky thatVlad made a great pass, and Monta made a great catch. One inch off either way and Celtic dude lays that in the bucket. Are you kidding me?!!???!! And forthe love of God, they got to see the set up first, call a timeout, and STILL he didn't make the adjustment?
indifferent.gif
Worst case with Boston not having a timeout, you throw to your bucket,let them get the ball and throw a 60 footer at the buzzer. That's better then throwing the ball 2 feet from your own goal you stupid douche bag. Donshoulda been fired on the court even after the win, that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen, and Doc musta been laughing his head off that he almost gotthem with that desperate move.

Durant was fire. 40 with no 3's.

I don't like Mayo shooting so many 3's. He missed like 5 in a row before he hit that one in OT. But Zach was beasting, and Gil seems to be gettinggoing a little bit. Marc and Zach are playin outstanding right now.

I shoulda given their props yesterday, but I forgot, but Portland deserves a TON of credit for their wins recently without half their squad. Over SA, overDallas, over Denver all with 7-8 players, that's a helluva feat. I don't think they can keep that up for the whole season, but for this stretch,that's impressive as all hell.

Originally Posted by Physicx

just tuned in to celts warriors

has it been moderately close all game?

Celtics had an 18-point lead in the first half, but they blew it.
smh.gif

Yeah I did not expect Portland to do so well with all of these injuries, it will be interesting to see how long this keeps up.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yeah I did not expect Portland to do so well with all of these injuries, it will be interesting to see how long this keeps up.

I do see them falling soon. When its all said and done, you have tooth-pick Aldridge and old man Juwan Howard in the frontcourt. Roy has been playing out ofhis mind lately though.

The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced the team has acquired 6-5 guard Devin Brown and cash considerations from the New Orleans Hornets in exchange forguard Jason Hart.

Every time I see Hart's name, i have to check to make sure it's the jason hart.

no idea how he is in the NBA, or ever got there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom