Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

according to the ESPN trade machine, boozer, brewer, krover are all expirings. and harpring, if he counts.

i still think Utah shouldnt have pulled that trigger
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

they had until feb. to cut those salary.

[table][tr][td]Utah[sup]8[/sup][/td] [td]16[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0.571[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]11-4[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oklahoma City[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]0.500[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]7-7[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][/table]

smh.gif

Help out the team right below you in the standings?
grin.gif

Are there a lot of point guards in the draft coming up? Maybe they think they'll take one of those with the Knicks pick, or their own?

^^they rather help OKC, then the knicks?
mobley's INSURED contract > that garbage OKC sent. good deal though. yeah, im mad
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

No, not a lot of PGs in the upcoming draft.

A lot of PFs though.

The hell? They have a ton of PF. They let Boozer go.....they try and move Milsap too then? Bring in two good rookies to pair with Deron and Okur? Is thattheir plan?
ohwell.gif

I hear the depth after Wall is very thin.

Dyson is a senior ain't he?

He number two after Wall?
nerd.gif
(not overall, but PG).

Dyson is a undersized SG
laugh.gif

Utah needs to get someone like Evan Turner anyways. Lessen the pressure on DWill to create so much.

Indiana had the Celtics on the ropes, but blew their lead. Tied up going into the 4th.

[h3][/h3]
Fisher has no plans to retire
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

People need to chill on the Shaq bashing. Whoever thinks the trade was dumb is beyond a moron. The only reason he was brought in was to contain D-12. So far, he's 1 for 1 and completely took him out of his game. If he continues to do so, i will be more than happy.
cavs fan said this in the cavs VS suns thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Well I've been "Shaq bashing" since the day the trade was announced. And I don't plan to stop criticizing old, fat, slow, washed-up,fiance-stealing-n-banging Shaq.

Tmac playing well?

zbo beastin'

David Lee with a big shot vs the Bulls, its a wrap for Vinny.

THIS %$%$@% $** *##%!#! BUM $** HEAD COACH HAS GOT TO *##%!#! GO

who calls a lob pass out of a timeout to *##%!#! noah with like a minute a change left in the game?

then what clown $** head coach is down 3 with 28 sec left in the game and doesnt foul?

THIS STUPID *##%!#! BUM $** %$%$@% *##%!#! VINNY DEL *##%!#! BUM

Our bench is thin as hell right now. It's just going to put more stress on the starters.

Steph Curry looked good too.

Back
Top Bottom