Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

nets about to beat boston
roll.gif

I hate the Nets and Boston but THIS is hilarious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And my dude Nate had to be on 2 teams that the Nets beat SMH.

I was looking at the box score trying to figure out what the hell happened there...

"FG%? Nah...Boston shot better."
"Rebounds? Nah...Boston again."
"TOs? Not that far off..."

Then I hit the FT column...41 to 11 for NJ....in Boston.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Brook and Hump in the huddle on some "we gonna bully these...", word to KG.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I hate the Nets and Boston but THIS is hilarious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And my dude Nate had to be on 2 teams that the Nets beat SMH.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Props to NJ beating my most hated team. i still hate NJ too though
smh.gif

Rasheed Wallace needs to be fined every time he shoots a three from now on. I've seen more than enough.

Scal getting 17 minutes while Shelden is still buried on the bench? Beyond my comprehension. I don't want to hear another god damn thing about Scal's "intangibles." He's a $*#@*** liability on both ends of the floor. Speaking of Shelden, I'm not convinced that Big Baby is better than him either. Glen, this is your 3rd year with the team. Try to get a clue about how the defensive rotations work.

Perk...nice of you to show up. You knew it was a 1:00 start, right?

3 for 19 on threes. Delightful. Just keep jacking them up, guys.

41 to 11 FT discrepancy. Were the Nets more aggressive? Yes. Were they 4 times as aggressive? No $*#@*** way.

I said this a while ago, but I'll be absolutely shocked if the Celtics get past the 2nd round. Nothing I've seen from this team makes me think they could beat Orlando, Cleveland, or Atlanta in a series. Time to blow it up and start over.

/rant

Chill out the Celtics will be good by playoff time. Even though I still see Orlando and Cleveland ECF's.

^ and Marc Gasol with 25 points, 18 rebounds and 8 assists?!
Memphis's starting frontcourt...
pimp.gif

Two fatties puttin in work

Phoenix Coach Alvin Gentry called Kevin Durant "probably the fourth-best player in the league" behind James,
Kobe Bryant and Wade, adding, "He might even be ahead of one of those players. I won't tell you which one."

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Why would I be scared of LA, when they haven't proven they can beat the Cavs this year with the team they've constructed?

Step out of fantasy land and look at the facts in front of us...nothing else.

Don't bring any other factors into it buddy...because I know you want to.

Boy over here actin like the Niketalk 5-0 directing people where to post
laugh.gif

Get off my tail Mr. Officer
smh.gif

With all due respect but the bolded statement got me.............sure you the cavs "swept the lakers" in the regular season but you, myself, and everyone in this forum know that the lakers are the better team. Hell look what happened to orlando last season, they also swept the lakers in the 2 games they played but obviously that didn't matter once the finals came around.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Chill out the Celtics will be good by playoff time. Even though I still see Orlando and Cleveland ECF's.

I think many people would also favor to see a cavs magic rematch but the way orlando is playing right now its gonna be hard to imagine. Giving up huge leads to teams that they should beat does not help their cause.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Phoenix Coach Alvin Gentry called Kevin Durant "probably the fourth-best player in the league" behind James,
Kobe Bryant and Wade, adding, "He might even be ahead of one of those players. I won't tell you which one."

smart move
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And i really think he'll get that MVP, as well as a chip in a few years. dude is balling out of his mind.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

BETTER RECOGNIZE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom