Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by CP1708

I thought for sure I was gonna get to come in here and post Hedo > Cavs, but he bricked that last shot.  Damn, that woulda been fun. 
laugh.gif
He's been doing that a lot.
smh.gif

How am I hating?

I didn't go out and shoot 30% and help my team lose to the Hornets. If VC lived up to expectations, it'd be a non-issue
laugh.gif

Give it up.  You the most transparent dude on the board.  Where the @#$% were you when Vince dropped 48?  Or when he kneed the Cavs in the nuts in the 4th quarter last week? 

Yeah, you was ghost. 

But soon as he has a bad game, you right here asking questions like it's random or something. 

You keep prayin boy, you keep on prayin.  You hope Vince doesn't do to ya'll what Hedo did last year, but when he does, none of us will hear from you til the day we find out where Bron signs.  We know the drill. 

laugh.gif
Cavs have the best record in the NBA. They are 2-0 vs LA, 2-1 vs ORL and 1-1 vs BOS

They ain't gettin scraped by the elites like they did last year when they put up the best record.

I'm not worried about Wince
laugh.gif

On another note, Phillip isn't happy...

Phil Jackson once again was critical of the NBA's loophole that allowed Cleveland to deal away Zyrunas Ilgauskas for Antawn Jamison.

"It's something that's going to have to be addressed in the next (collective bargaining agreement),'' Jackson said of the rule in its current form. "It's a sham of sorts to make that kind of trade. You're not really trading a player. You're just trading a money situation. It's a sham, and I think it's a disrespect for the league and the players to be involved in this type of a thing.''

Jackson had expressed disapproval last week about the deal, calling it a "weird situation.''

Jackson said perhaps the rule should be changed to make it a waiting period of multiple months before a player could return to the team that dealt him.

"You only have a rule about not being able to trade the player after you signed him in free agency until mid-December after you signed him in August,'' Jackson said of the rule that calls for a player signed as a free agent during the offseason not being eligible to be traded until Dec. 15 or 90 days, whichever is later. "Maybe something like that could be instituted where it's two or three months ... if it's the same team. Otherwise, it's just kind of charades.''

Not excited about the prospect of the Cavs getting their twin towers back eh Phillip? Shaq and Z played Gasol and Bynum great in both matchups.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go post in the Cavs thread. 

You talk about 3 teams in the whole damn league, Clev, and the two teams you're scared of, Orld and LA. 

And then act like we can't figure that out for ourselves. 
laugh.gif

Until you have insights on other teams that are valid, go back and hang out with all the other witnesses to losing. 

Why would I be scared of LA, when they haven't proven they can beat the Cavs this year with the team they've constructed?

Step out of fantasy land and look at the facts in front of us...nothing else.

Don't bring any other factors into it buddy...because I know you want to.

Boy over here actin like the Niketalk 5-0 directing people where to post
laugh.gif

Get off my tail Mr. Officer
smh.gif

Great night of ball last night. 
pimp.gif

At least you'll go down swingin Doo, all the other Spurs fans I used to see been gone a looooooong time. 
Now that's LOVE....
pimp.gif

Got to be the blindest of blind homers I have ever encountered. 

Listen to yourself. 

Oh, the Lakers can't beat the Cavs, cuz we beat them twice in the regular season........ask Orlando how that worked out for em bright guy. 

I heard ya'll handled the Spurs back in 07 in the regular season as well.  How many games you win in those finals? 

Re-gu-lar-seas-on.  There's a reason it's called that. 

66 wins, nothing to show for it.  Zip, zilch, zero, nada. 

But yeah, this year's different. 
laugh.gif
  I know damn well you and the rest of your kind scared as hell at night.  Cold sweats and @#$%.  Knowin what it'll be like if this happens again. 

Like I said, you only post on 3 teams, all of em just to make your worthless never done nothin squad look like they important.  This thread is for NBA fans, fans of all the teams/players.  You ain't one of those, so move along. 

Give it up.  You the most transparent dude on the board.  Where the @#$% were you when Vince dropped 48?  Or when he kneed the Cavs in the nuts in the 4th quarter last week? 

Yeah, you was ghost. 

But soon as he has a bad game, you right here asking questions like it's random or something. 
Exactly.

That thread he made when the Magic were slumping which he claimed he was "just posting news", well where were your threads when they started winning again, or when Vince dropped 48?

If you're a homer and just hate on the other top teams, just admit it, rather than pretend like you're unbiased when you post anti-Orlando or LA articles and threads.

Oh, the Lakers can't beat the Cavs, cuz we beat them twice in the regular season........ask Orlando how that worked out for em bright guy. 

I heard ya'll handled the Spurs back in 07 in the regular season as well.  How many games you win in those finals? 

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif
Figured you'd fail.

Really though? Kidd's swag was on a WHOLE other level last night.

After he started hitting those three threes in a row, dude was mouthin' off to the crowd.

He was ripping boards away from Al Horford all night.

Not just your usual Jason Terry I hit a big shot I'm going to pound my chest type stuff.

Dude was ridiculous in the second half+overtime last night.

laugh.gif
Figured you'd fail.

You'd know all about fail. 

You just don't @#$%^& get it do you?  This is all the exact same @#$% you spouted off at the mouth last year.  And you looked like a damn fool.  And here you go again doin it all over again.  I pointed out precedence.  Winning regular season games 2-0 means exactly jack @#$%.  

You act like you know about winning.  Well, in the regular season, you do.  So stick to what you know.  Cuz once the postseason hits, none of what you know will matter anymore.  Then it's somebody else's time. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom