Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Shaq is going to have surgery Monday.

Looks like his regular season is over.
Can Shaq be reliable come playoff time???

laugh.gif

How are the Bucks this good??????

BJ Mullens sighting for OKC as we're up 25. I like him, had a dunk too. A Patrick O'Bryant sighting for the Raptors, and oh look Kevin Ollie in now at the same time as Maynor. P.O is such a bum though, dude is tied for the longest player in NBA history since they started measuring (over 9'5 standing reach) and his bumass just shot a straightaway 3

Skiles gets the most out of their talent. It's just like last year, but they have not had as many injuries.

If only they didn't mess up their drafts in 07 and 08.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dwight getting shut down by Aaron Gray may be responsible for the downfall of his career.
1-7, 4 rebounds, 5 fouls...
laugh.gif
can't argue with that kind of evidence.

Dwight getting shut down by Aaron Gray may be responsible for the downfall of his career.

I was so happy when I saw Gray shutting him down the other night.

I went to HS with Aaron.

I think Shaq being out COULD help them in the long run.  If, if he stays in shape. 

Rest for a 38 year old is good, but if he just gets lazy and fat, then that's a problem. 

But now the rotation is easier to figure out for that joke of a coach they have, and they'll play quicker/faster, I don't think this bothers them at all. 

But will he be able to get back into a groove once the postseason starts?  *shrugs* 

A bum thumb shouldn't stop anybody from hitting a treadmill a few times per week to stay in shape...but you know how lazy Shaq can be.

I don't see ORL making up 6 games with only 22 left.

Shaq can take 2 months and be back for the 2nd round of the playoffs, shouldn't be an issue. Unless, as mentioned, he puts on 15 pounds in the interim...

On another note, I was hoping March would be the month that ATL makes a strong move for #2. The schedule is soft...but the way they've played lately, especially in the 4th quarter...not looking good.

Jamal Crawford has only been hitting 31% since the break. And, in Sheed-like fashion, nearly have of his attempts have been 3PT. Get your %%#+ together, JC.

"In the past seven games, Blatche is averaging 26.6 points and 11.7 rebounds for the Wizards, who have gone 4-3 since their trade deadline deals." - Washington Post

Can we say Eastern Conference player of the week?
laugh.gif
it's a stretch but dude has been killing

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Shaq is lazy and fat, what's this if crap?
I'm sayin he can get worse.  And he has before. 

Steve Nash with the clutch pass at the buzzer. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shaq can get all the rest he wants but he will still look old and slow on back to back come playoff time. Add in we all know he won't work out to stay in shape

But the rest could be good for him too.  It works both ways.  If he did stay on a treadmill, and stay in shape (relative, I know) the rest of not getting beat on for 6 weeks could give him some fresh legs come playoff time. 

It just all depends on how he handles the next few weeks.  Could be big. 

If he comes back big and slower, D12 runs him into the ground, but if he comes back fresh and spry, now it's a blessing for the Cavs. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Shaq can get all the rest he wants but he will still look old and slow on back to back come playoff time. Add in we all know he won't work out to stay in shape
but dwight still sucks, so it may be enough

Back
Top Bottom