797f56d7b8b18ff7fe5ad43602a05911-getty-90043664fm028_cavs_magic.jpg

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Grizz are done.
smh.gif
I would have liked to see Nate in Memphis. i would have hopped on the bandwagon
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ive already liked watching Memphis play, and Nate would only help it. He'll not only be able to control and run that offense, but he'll be able to take most, if not all of sam young's shots. Now, hes in a C's jersey,
smh.gif
smh.gif
Starters are completely worn down and the bench isn't reliable.

Brewer gave us a little hope, but he's gone for at least three weeks.
smh.gif

A Darko sighting early in Minnesota
eek.gif
What a joke, like 6 players from that draft were in the All Star Game this yr

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Best road record since Xmas at 10-4, longest active streak at 8, Durant looking for his 28th straight 25+ game, currently the #5 in the West, 25 straight games of holding the opponent under 50%Fg Thunder head into Minnesota tonight. Tip off momentarily.

excuse me but when did you become such a thunder fan? ive been lurking for god knows how long and never seen you mention anything about the thunder til now....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Best road record since Xmas at 10-4, longest active streak at 8, Durant looking for his 28th straight 25+ game, currently the #5 in the West, 25 straight games of holding the opponent under 50%Fg Thunder head into Minnesota tonight. Tip off momentarily.

excuse me but when did you become such a thunder fan? ive been lurking for god knows how long and never seen you mention anything about the thunder til now....
grin.gif
I live 90 miles from OKC bruh. But I used to get Dallas games on local, even last season and even when we had the Hornets despite Dallas being 220 miles away, and they finally got it right this yr so I get pretty much every Thunder game on FSN since obviously they don't get any National spotlight

The Grizz are done.
smh.gif
I would have liked to see Nate in Memphis. i would have hopped on the bandwagon
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ive already liked watching Memphis play, and Nate would only help it. He'll not only be able to control and run that offense, but he'll be able to take most, if not all of sam young's shots. Now, hes in a C's jersey,
smh.gif
smh.gif
Starters are completely worn down and the bench isn't reliable.

Brewer gave us a little hope, but he's gone for at least three weeks.
smh.gif

I can almost guarentee the reason why Nate didn't want to be traded to Memphis was because of his $1 million dollar playoff bonus he would receive if his team made the playoffs. He wanted to go with the for sure choices if he was dealt.
ohwell.gif

I hope Heisley finally realizes the mistake he made by holding on to Conley too long.

I remember you saying Conley was a really good, bright, young future point guard.

Everyone laughed at you. you seem to regret it now huh?
laugh.gif

I remember you saying Conley was a really good, bright, young future point guard.

laugh.gif

I was also the same person who wanted us to draft Tyreke or Rubio because I knew they would be immediate upgrades over him.

He's good for a team that has a superstar player that handles the ball. He doesn't play bad, but its just upsetting that he could be doing so much more.

Man, Mike Bibby is useless.

I figured when he got that 3 year deal, that maybe we could get another good 1.5-2 years out of him, then he'd have value as a $6 million expiring contract.

He barely made it 2 months.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Russ got his 2nd career triple double with 22/14/10 after coming close so many times. I was a bit disappointed with Flynn tonight. He's fast and can get to the lane pretty regularly, but he doesn't finish at all, then again judging him on a game going against Westbrook and OKC's overall team defense may be unfair to him. Darko was out of his mind tonight with 8 and 8. 9 straight wins, 28 straight games of 25+, I think he had 30 or 32 because they kept fouling late. I saw so many obscure "who he play for," type players tonight; Darko, Tucker, Pavlovic, Ollie, Sessions.

laugh.gif

when someone talks bad about conley he comes running to defend his boy like most homers do.

deep down inside he knows he is a bum

Rudy gave the Nets a good showing of what he can do. They will probably offer him $12mil after the show he put on.

Collison just keeps doing it. Once he gets more comfortable on the floor, the turnovers will tone down.

I really don't like Kevin Martin in Houston. If they were going to get him, they could've just played T-Mac along with the group of guys they had.

Stephen Curry had 32pts, 9rebs.
pimp.gif

sick.gif
@ Utah's interior passing.

Edit:

Fasenko getting his Gortat on.
laugh.gif
His body type makes him look like another Gortat. He's one solid playoff series away from getting looks from other teams. Pretty solid backup.

Von Wafer to the Mavs.

Now all we need is Gooden or Z and we're set.
pimp.gif

Kidd/Barea/Beaubois
Caron/JeT/DeShawn
Marion/Von
Dirk/Tim Thomas
Haywood/Dampier

great win by UTAH

i turned it off when they were down 21 in the 3rd and i get up this morning and see they won in OT and my face was
eek.gif
eek.gif

they r the hottest team in league they just need a true big man not one that launchs 3s all game
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom