Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

No one wants to play in sucka **% NJ.
LAC, MIA or CHI have the best chance of landing the King.
the clips are the last thing on Lebrons list buddy
laugh.gif
...we have a better chance of getting Lebron
roll.gif

BD, EG, BG, Kaveman + Lebron
25hofbk.gif

keep dreaming...Lebron wants the spotlight for himself...he doesnt wanna have to share the spotlight or the city with kobe and big name team like the Lakers

He would still have the spotlight doggie and watch several fairweather laker fans crossover just like they did in '06.

did i say he wasnt gonna have the spotlight?...i clearly said he doesnt wanna share the spotlight...reading is fundamental
wink.gif
...plus we wont watch because its NOT gonna happen...keep dreaming...Lebron isNOT gonna play for the armpit of the city of LA...count on it...it seems like youre stuck in the year 2006 bro...get over your franchises only good year
laugh.gif
...one good playoff run isnt gonna bring Lebron to the clips

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
"I'm set up to have a good run here," Bryant told Yahoo! Sports. "I've been very fortunate. I went through seven years of hell. Management decided that it was time to spend the money to bring in the players here."
7 years? Pretty sure it was 3.
I never "hate" on Kobe, but THIS? Sounding like a little, arrogant spoiled %$*!#.
smh.gif

the seven years of hell hes talking about is the seven years of not winning a championship...get your facts straight fellas

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

"I'm set up to have a good run here," Bryant told Yahoo! Sports. "I've been very fortunate. I went through seven years of hell. Management decided that it was time to spend the money to bring in the players here."
I never "hate" on Kobe, but THIS? Sounding like a little, arrogant spoiled %$*!#.
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ that male diva
7 years might seem like 7 days for you considering your a clippers fan
laugh.gif

We'll see this summer what really happens...
yep the clips still wont be playing in june and Lebron wont be a clipper

quote me on that...write it down...take a picture
smile.gif

As intriguing as it sounds for a free agent to join a team with Baron Davis, Chris Kaman, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin and Al Thornton I don't think it willhappen. Donald Sterling is an accused racist due to his real estate ventures, Mike Dunleavy is still Mike Dunleavy and the Clippers have a terrible history.

I just can't see someone like Joe Johnson, let alone LeBron James signing with them.

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
smh.gif

the seven years of hell hes talking about is the seven years of not winning a championship...get your facts straight fellas

I had my facts straight. The front office put together championship-caliber teams in '04 and '08. It wasn't their fault the Lakersdidn't get it done on the court.

Maybe Kobe didn't mean it to sound that way, or it could be taken out of context. I'm just looking at the quote as it was written, so I don't know.

Originally Posted by JD617

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
smh.gif

I had my facts straight. The front office put together championship-caliber teams in '04 and '08. It wasn't their fault the Lakers didn't get it done on the court.

Maybe Kobe didn't mean it to sound that way, or it could be taken out of context. I'm just looking at the quote as it was written, so I don't know.
he sees not winning a championship as hell...i see where youre coming from and i do think kobe, just like every other pampered superstar athleteis a spoiled and arrogant fool but i dont think he meant to be this time...yes the Lakers were a championship caliber team in '04 and '08 but he stilldidnt win the championship...so to him thats hell

How else could you even interpret that? I don't understand how you dudes minds work sometimes. It clearly meant 7 years between championships. If he meantanything else...wouldn't he have NOT said 7 specifically seeing as though management paid to bring guys in before that?

Originally Posted by JD617

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
smh.gif

I had my facts straight. The front office put together championship-caliber teams in '04 and '08. It wasn't their fault the Lakers didn't get it done on the court.

he sees not winning a championship as hell...i see where youre coming from and i do think kobe, just like every other pampered superstar athlete is a spoiled and arrogant fool but i dont think he meant to be this time...yes the Lakers were a championship caliber team in '04 and '08 but he still didnt win the championship...so to him thats hell

yep. pretty much

CP, I can't man. Kings @ Hawks tonight. Then the afterparty at Grady Hospital with my dude Waka Flocka. I got a connect with a nurse to get me in. Gonna bean EPIC night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

CP, I can't man. Kings @ Hawks tonight. Then the afterparty at Grady Hospital with my dude Waka Flocka. I got a connect with a nurse to get me in. Gonna be an EPIC night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

It was just a joke right?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

As intriguing as it sounds for a free agent to join a team with Baron Davis, Chris Kaman, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin and Al Thornton I don't think it will happen. Donald Sterling is an accused racist due to his real estate ventures, Mike Dunleavy is still Mike Dunleavy and the Clippers have a terrible history.

I just can't see someone like Joe Johnson, let alone LeBron James signing with them.
I hear you but don't act like Cleveland and Atlanta weren't already garbage way before both guys came aboard.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

As intriguing as it sounds for a free agent to join a team with Baron Davis, Chris Kaman, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin and Al Thornton I don't think it will happen. Donald Sterling is an accused racist due to his real estate ventures, Mike Dunleavy is still Mike Dunleavy and the Clippers have a terrible history.

I hear you but don't act like Cleveland and Atlanta weren't already garbage way before both guys came aboard.

cleveland drafted Lebron and hes from ohio...joe johnson was following big bucks and atlanta had that...wasnt he part of a sign and trade?

bro youre a homer
laugh.gif
...Lebron a clipper?
roll.gif

Clips will have big bucks this summer to spend on a big name FA and that's the truth ruth. NO homerism there kiddo.

Originally Posted by DLo13

CP, I can't man. Kings @ Hawks tonight. Then the afterparty at Grady Hospital with my dude Waka Flocka. I got a connect with a nurse to get me in. Gonna be an EPIC night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My stomach hurts right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Clips will have big bucks this summer to spend on a big name FA and that's the truth ruth. NO homerism there kiddo.
clips can have all the big bucks to sign a big name guy but wont...kinda like how they had the money to sign kobe

well we know how that went
laugh.gif
...ask anyone here youre a clip homer my dudejust admit it

I honestly don't see why a player wouldn't go to the Clips if the money is offered. They got loads of talent around and if it came down between themand another team, and the money is the same, and the talent is actually better with the Clips, why pass that up? Bad history?
ohwell.gif
Come on.

Now I don't know if the Clippers will spend, but if they do, I can see them getting someone.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I am lost on the inside joke w/Belle.

laugh.gif

belle155 wrote:
Cavs WILL take this. Kobe "cant even tie his shorts on" so says the TNT crew. anyways, cavs have been rolling.

gonna be an epic night, got my tix and key bank passes. bought an authentic kobe jersey in hopes he signs haha. afterparty at barley house with kim kardashian too. i was gonna make a separate post for that but since theres like 6 NTers from the Cleveland area figured it wouldnt be worth it but i got the passes for that too today. CLE will be the place to be for a single night
frown.gif
/
pimp.gif

My man doin big things with Kim K.
pimp.gif

Dude got that Jay Z lifestyle.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom