Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Proshares

[h2]Rookie Watch: Sinking or swimming?[/h2]
4010.jpg

Price​

A.J. Price, Pacers | Rookie card
DeJuan Blair, Omri Casspi, Jonas Jerebko, Taj Gibson, Chase Budinger, Marcus Thornton and Brandon Jennings have all been labeled draft night steals this season. Add Price to the list.

The second-rounder is one of just six rookies with a player efficiency rating of 15 or better. I watched Price play in person recently and was impressed by how he is balancing his instincts as a scorer with his job of running the team. To wit, he ranks eighth in assist rate among rookies, ahead of similar score-first guards such as Jonny Flynn and Tyreke Evans. Better yet, Price has the lowest turnover rate of any rookie point guard. That combination, plus some solid scoring games, has earned him huge rotations minutes; he's averaging 20-plus minutes per game and 10 points per game in January. This after appearing in just 12 games and averaging just eight minutes per game in 2009.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my son AJ Price is doing his thing out there. I remember how last year I was telling NT how much everybody was sleeping on his L potential.

Blair looked stunned. Did anyone see Damien Wilkins over nenad? You can't run away from the dna.( dude from nba 2k10)

D12 scored 32 points on 8-13 shooting
roll.gif
he lived at the FT line tonight

KD putting OKC on his back late

Coach Hollins and that lob play.
laugh.gif
You would think he'll learn bynow that its not going to work for us.

44 points for bosh and his team takes a L?

you cant tell me %+%! like that dosnt piss him off and makes him think about leaving, i say the samething for wade all the time

Originally Posted by Proshares

How long has AK47 had the Korver hairstyle?

laugh.gif
I noticed that the other day when hewas on NBATV; didn't recognize him at first.

That dunk was sick by Wilkins.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

44 points for bosh and his team takes a L?

you cant tell me %+%! like that dosnt piss him off and makes him think about leaving, i say the samething for wade all the time

I hope it does. Even though they played last night Wade gotta be pissed they come out and the only dude giving you over 6 points is Wright?

Back
Top Bottom