Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

But would it even be a lock that shaq resigned with the cavs tho? Spurs,mavs,atl, nuggets could all use a low post scoring threat

if shaq is suppose to be brons pippen why trade him? It has to be bron, shaq and someone else not bron and let's say Jamison and nobody else

I don't think Jamison goes to Cleveland...nor do I think he'd want to go there regardless of his desire to get out of that situation and win. He seemslike a loyal dude and even though he wants to split...I can't see him wanting to go to THAT team.

Naw, there's probably nothin there, I just thought it was interesting that Shaq and West both played in practice, but are being held out. And thenHollinger mentioning the buy out.

I do think Jamison gets moved to Cleveland at some point though, it makes sense, only hurdle to me is the Cavs/Wiz dislike of each other.

If you were the Cavs, who would you take?

Antawn Jamison
-More versatile on offense
-More footspeed
-More playoff experience
-Has two more years past this season

Troy Murphy
-Better rebounder
-More size
-No playoff experience
-Has one more year past this season

Originally Posted by CP1708

I do think Jamison gets moved to Cleveland at some point though, it makes sense, only hurdle to me is the Cavs/Wiz dislike of each other.
yehh why would the wiz help their rivals?...i wonder what deshawn stevenson thinks of that
laugh.gif

shaq getting waived?

reuniting with kobe and phil?

nerd.gif

Jamison EASY.

Jamison can be on the court and get buckets with Bron on the bench. I don't know if Murph could do that.

And the 2 years means nothing to me, the Cavs have to go ALL IN for this season to try to keep Bron, don't half @#$ it by getting a guy with one less yearjust in case Bron doesn't stay. Bron sees that @#$% too, he knows what it's all about.

I'm in the minority, but give me the white guy.

He has a better stroke from outside honestly, and i think he rebounds the ball better.

I've always liked Murphy.

Give me Jamison. Don't even need to think about it more than 5 secs.

And where is all this Shaq being involved coming from? It's always been Z being included from what I've heard/seen/read. Like someone said, there'snot necessarily a guarantee Shaq would join us again. Z obviously would.

And can we STOP with the Wizards/Cavs rivalry junk already? @@%$ is not a rivalry just because Deshawn Stevenson thinks so.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...I don't think the Wizgive a damn about who they are giving their players away to at this point. They just need to have a fire sale and take the best deals they can get IMO.

Also, %!%@ you CP.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I'm in the minority, but give me the white guy.

He has a better stroke from outside honestly, and i think he rebounds the ball better.

I've always liked Murphy.
laugh.gif
Seriously, I thought you wrote: "I'm a minorityso give me the white guy."

I like Murphy too, White or Black, but he better make those 3's against a Howard or a Perkins to be effective. Haha.

Jamison still. Life his offensive game more, which they need.

And is Rose still "hurt"?

Dude was looking fine tonight and so quick.

Bronnis great and all and them last 2 3's where great but the refs where putting him on the line with some bs foul calls

Someone on the Jazz besides Ronnie Price I might actually not dislike. Great shot!

Why the heck is LeBron always in bounding the ball and not getting the ball to shoot the free-throws. Dayum. Not that hard for someone else to pass the ball tohim. Shoot, get Mo Williams in there to just do that. Dude was smiling after the loss too. Haha. Nevermind, dude was gone... No wonder he did nothing for me infantasy basketball tonight.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Ummmmm why is Bron the inbounder during crunch time?
Mike, you beat me too it. I was beside myself seein the almighty hero inbound the ball to ANTHONY PARKER over and over.

That = FAIL

That is a bit odd...and I don't buy that "he's our best inbounds passer" nonsense. What kind of @*@! is that? If a player can't dosomething as simple as make an inbounds pass he shouldn't be in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom