IMG_6601.JPG

IMG_6600.JPG

IMG_6599.JPG

IMG_6598.JPG

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6595.JPG

IMG_6594.JPG

Vapormax and Lunarepics are mandatory for me...

1's are still hot and cold by the day for me...Still just seems like it's a little TOO much going on...

Dude made mock ups of sneakers that there are already real pics of lol

I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and assume it was put together a little while ago, because I feel like I've been seeing the Prestos and AM90s for a cool 2-3 weeks now :lol:

No one really knows **** about this release. Im thinking that the same stores tier 0 stores who carried KAWS and Atmos will have the off white collection. But I was told today they will be releasing in select cities

Pictures?

And what makes you think 1s will be the easiest to cop?

Also, what is everyone projecting resell to be like $1k-1500?

She sent it to me on Snapchat and it was a pic of them online not an in hand pick. The thing was I had no idea there were Prestos in the collection. I feel like the 1's will be the easiest because they're the ones with with the most easily pairs out but may be the ones people want the most. I think the Vapormaxes are the real draw though. One of the few shoes if not the only shoe in the collection that a current Nike silhouette and not a retro. I'm thinking resell is $7-800 the day of for the 1's at least

She sent it to me on Snapchat and it was a pic of them online not an in hand pick. The thing was I had no idea there were Prestos in the collection. I feel like the 1's will be the easiest because they're the ones with with the most easily pairs out but may be the ones people want the most. I think the Vapormaxes are the real draw though. One of the few shoes if not the only shoe in the collection that a current Nike silhouette and not a retro. I'm thinking resell is $7-800 the day of for the 1's at least

Idk I'm thinking resell is gonna look like kaws numbers

I wonder how Nike Lab in NYC will handle the September pre-release.

If they decide to do FCFS, it will be WW3 on Mercer & DSMNY for 5 days straight. lol

Last edited:
I wonder how Nike Lab in NYC will handle the September pre-release.

If they decide to do FCFS, it will be WW3 on Mercer & DSMNY for those 5 days. lol

Oh god that would be awful. But wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this release was botched in that manner.

Back
Top Bottom