Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

read the last couple pages and didnt see anything but is there any solid info on how the release will be or which stores will get them?

vikdakid23 vikdakid23 not much about this drop is known yet still waiting on online & stores info

$190 price sound's good & would be nice if true but not sure about a Off White x AJ 1 being only $30 higher than OG 1 Price

I would love to have a pair of these (for retail). Lord please save me from long raffle lines.

z1.jpg z2.jpg z3.jpg z4.jpg z5.jpg z6.jpg z7.jpg z8.jpg z9.jpg z10.jpg

Images Via highsnobiety

Heard Nike Lab and off white store again today. Between 51 mercer and 21 mercer it’s gonna be the Blvd of broken dreams. L Street.

Is there an off-white thread for all the releases on the 1st? My ex just sent me a pair of the off-white prestos and I had no idea that prestos were part of the collection dropping. Claims she still has a plug at WISH :nerd: I personally think the Jordan 1's might be the easiest to come across in the selection

Is there an off-white thread for all the releases on the 1st? My ex just sent me a pair of the off-white prestos and I had no idea that prestos were part of the collection dropping. Claims she still has a plug at WISH :nerd: I personally think the Jordan 1's might be the easiest to come across in the selection

Pictures?

And what makes you think 1s will be the easiest to cop?

Also, what is everyone projecting resell to be like $1k-1500?

The amount of just "sources" "plugs" and info is to damn high and contradicting each other.

This thread already crazy and we more than 2 weeks out.

If those mocks up are true, the jordan 1, the vapormax and the prestos are the best designs. Look at that air Jordan 3.... trash!

Probably less, KAWS are at 1100-1200, so probably 700-1000

i was thinking it was going to be more than that since they are 1s but it does make sense for them to be less than KAWS since KAWS was $350.

someone threw me $2100 to snag them a pair :D

Back
Top Bottom