Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I live in NYC and seen what happened at the Kaws release and the Clot release. But 5 shoes are releasing. I got my plug for the 1's will pay resell but will try for retail. The blazers ill go for i just hope they improved the mold, my feet bleed in blazers

They better do a raffle.... I hope they do a raffle.

I have a 0% hit rate with raffles at wish. I really hope it's FCFS like Atmos was. The reason I think the collection will be FCFS is because there's 5 pairs dropping each and there will be plenty of pairs for everyone outside the store. Unlike with yeezys they get less inventory

Just chopped it up with Lil Uzi and he had a pair on (I work at the airport) These things are hideous on feet I'm sorry. I'm in it for the flip cause I know the hype is about to be through the roof

Just chopped it up with Lil Uzi and he had a pair on (I work at the airport) These things are hideous on feet I'm sorry. I'm in it for the flip cause I know the hype is about to be through the roof

Pretty sure most of us are in it for the flip

I have a 0% hit rate with raffles at wish. I really hope it's FCFS like Atmos was. The reason I think the collection will be FCFS is because there's 5 pairs dropping each and there will be plenty of pairs for everyone outside the store. Unlike with yeezys they get less inventory
You're saying there's going to be more pairs of these than yeezys? I hope so.
Stores can easily do FCFS for the less hyped shoes and raffle for the jordan 1s.
Matter of fact, any store in NYC that does FCFS will be shutdown

FCFS is too much chaos for the whole offwhite collection. If it was just one shoe releasing that day I'd be more inclined to believe it. Walters had FCFS for the satin royals but even then the news didn't drop that they would be carrying them until maybe around 7pm that Friday evening and by midnight it was about 300 people in line

FCFS is too much chaos for the whole offwhite collection. If it was just one shoe releasing that day I'd be more inclined to believe it. Walters had FCFS for the satin royals but even then the news didn't drop that they would be carrying them until maybe around 7pm that Friday evening and by midnight it was about 300 people in line
Word. And us New Yorkers couldn't even be civilized for the regular royal 1s lol

You're saying there's going to be more pairs of these than yeezys? I hope so.
Stores can easily do FCFS for the less hyped shoes and raffle for the jordan 1s.
Matter of fact, any store in NYC that does FCFS will be shutdown

No I'm saying that the total amount of sneakers in the store for the collection will be more than what tier zero stores get for yeezys. Boutiques get like 30-40 pairs of yeezys and the collection is gonna have more than that. There's more yeezys in total but I'm talking strictly based off tier 0 stores

Word. And us New Yorkers couldn't even be civilized for the regular royal 1s lol

It got crazy for the Satins and I was so pissed at myself because I literally could've gotten my hand on 2 pairs. I'm at DTLR that morning picking up my 2017 Royals and my boy Facetimes me with 2 pair. He sold 1 pair that day for $1,000 :smh:

It's gonna be blood shed but I think I'm tryna secure the off white Vapormaxes more. I think they will be the most coveted :nerd:

Is there an offwhite thread for all the releases for us to all properly corroborate?

FCFS is usually based off hype/ amount of pairs in the store. Stores usually don't do FCFS unless there's enough pairs to sell to people outside

FCFS is usually based off hype/ amount of pairs in the store. Stores usually don't do FCFS unless there's enough pairs to sell to people outside

Honestly if they do FCFS we're screwed just off of the backdoor pairs alone. WISH is incredibly shady. I got a pair of Solar 2's from them way back when off of their disorganization. There were dudes out there at least for 36 hrs and I got there the morning of and there was no order in line, people were shoving and security was literally picking who they wanted to come in the store. One of the guards gave me the go ahead to come in and I didn't say a word. Any time I look at my Solars I feel bad because I know they should've went to someone who was actually devoted their time out there

No I'm saying that the total amount of sneakers in the store for the collection will be more than what tier zero stores get for yeezys. Boutiques get like 30-40 pairs of yeezys and the collection is gonna have more than that. There's more yeezys in total but I'm talking strictly based off tier 0 stores
No doubt.
You have to look at it as just the amount of jordan 1s and not the whole collection releasing at the store. Regardless it'll be mayhem cause people are going to go crazy to be the first to get the 1s before they sell out

The vapormaxes are gonna be the juug. I think the 1's will be the most abundant out the collection. I'll take whatever I can get my hands on though.

Back
Top Bottom