Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just read somewhere in the Twitter that the lunch on september will be trough NikeLab stores only and then big release on November

It seems that the release trough septemer is gonna split the shoes somehow

z1.jpg z2.jpg z3.jpg z4.jpg z6.jpg

Images Via flightclub

typically, do they release the shoes at these types of events?

They did at the kaws event and the tom sach's events which seem to be more like the Off Campus event's.

Leads me to believe its like a workshop where you make your own shoe inspired by the collection. Either way i'm in.

They did at the kaws event and the tom sach's events which seem to be more like the Off Campus event's.

Leads me to believe its like a workshop where you make your own shoe inspired by the collection. Either way i'm in.

Im thinking they will sell at the event separate from NIKE LAB

everything is amazing about this release tbh

At the Kaws event they oversold to "VIP's" and ended up taking names and addresses of those who won the raffle so they could send them pairs at a later date

I'll pay an ATC whatever the cancellation fees are of the flight , I'm sure it'll be twice expensive to stay longe

Back
Top Bottom