Obese Ohio Man Dies After Being Fused to a Chair for 2 years

Originally Posted by NolanDW

just like nip/tuck! except it's a guy

laugh.gif
 i just watched this episode too!

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I heard he was fused because the excrement on himself and the chair hardened.
Girlfriend was the enabler and just as bad as he was. I think her actions were borderline criminal.

I'm not exactly crying 'foul' because the dude put himself in the chair but there has to applicable criminal chargers in this case that can be directed towards her or anyone associated with this man.

You can't know about something like this and act like it's not even happening, I mean you're practically watching someone deteriorate. Story reminds me of those "Something smelt like hot lobster coming from Apartment X" and they go and find a body marinating since God knows when.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I heard he was fused because the excrement on himself and the chair hardened.
Girlfriend was the enabler and just as bad as he was. I think her actions were borderline criminal.

I'm not exactly crying 'foul' because the dude put himself in the chair but there has to applicable criminal chargers in this case that can be directed towards her or anyone associated with this man.

You can't know about something like this and act like it's not even happening, I mean you're practically watching someone deteriorate. Story reminds me of those "Something smelt like hot lobster coming from Apartment X" and they go and find a body marinating since God knows when.

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by StillIn729

yes it is...people are accountable for their actions, if he wanted to change then he could have

If that's why it's so funny, take Ohio out the title.

Than see how many lame buddies you have high-fiving you.

Hahaha aye cuz, you fat?
Idk why but this has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude is so mad for no reason right now. Literally 3 Ohio jokes have been made in a 5 page thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by StillIn729

yes it is...people are accountable for their actions, if he wanted to change then he could have

If that's why it's so funny, take Ohio out the title.

Than see how many lame buddies you have high-fiving you.

Hahaha aye cuz, you fat?
Idk why but this has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude is so mad for no reason right now. Literally 3 Ohio jokes have been made in a 5 page thread
laugh.gif

She probably was using his disability check and letting the roommate smash. What was he gonna do?...Get up?

She probably was using his disability check and letting the roommate smash. What was he gonna do?...Get up?

Back
Top Bottom