Obama Takes Mississippi + Texas Democratic Caucuses :hat :hat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats on winning the MS Primary. However, I seriously hope no one on here starts rambling about him taking MS in the General, lol. The only reason I bringthat up is because many Obama supporters are actually trying to make that argument.

Good stuff. Did anyone see Obama's biography on MSNBC earlier? Made him seem like an even awesomer guy; if that's even possible.

Good win Obama. Definitely as expected. Senator Clinton seriously, in my mind, is looking more selfish and in considerate of the Democratic party. Sheseriously has no chance, even if she wins Penn. To drag this thing to the Dem. Convention would be problematic and would definitely tear the party in half.There is just NO logical way that Clinton could win the nomination without back handedness. It would cause a huge up-roar! Seriously Senator Clinton, justconcede. You'll get to be Majority Party leader or something, if you care about personal gain more than the position of the party, as it seems to be.

Obama he isn't winning PA. As long as he takes a nice number though I am happy. I think the keys after PA for Obama are North Carolina, West Virginia andPuerto Rico. Hopefully he can sweep those three.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Good win Obama. Definitely as expected. Senator Clinton seriously, in my mind, is looking more selfish and in considerate of the Democratic party. She seriously has no chance, even if she wins Penn. To drag this thing to the Dem. Convention would be problematic and would definitely tear the party in half. There is just NO logical way that Clinton could win the nomination without back handedness. It would cause a huge up-roar! Seriously Senator Clinton, just concede. You'll get to be Majority Party leader or something, if you care about personal gain more than the position of the party, as it seems to be.
I completely agree with you. These Republicans are laughing at these Democrats, egging on that Clinton should keep running. And I seriously think thatif these Clinton voters don't get what they want [ie Clinton doesn't win], they will not vote out of defiance and McCain will have an easy route tooffice. The Democrats have to start uniting as one.

Don't forget Indiana, Kentucky and Oregon too worldbefreeg.

And co-sign CJdynasty. Clinton is just doing everything to get her way.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Don't forget Indiana, Kentucky and Oregon too worldbefreeg.

And co-sign CJdynasty. Clinton is just doing everything to get her way.
smh.gif
No doubt! She is used to the "Clinton's" dominating the party and she is trying to bully some votes(by way of superdelegates) in order towin the nomination. But at the end, I guarantee, all she cares about is landing the "highest" possible position she can in the party. She seriouslyknows that it is over for her, in regards to winning the nomination. Now she is just trying to get what she want to the detriment of the Dem. Party.

i know it has gotten a bit ugly between Hillary and Barack, but Im still hoping for a Obama-Clinton ticket
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom