NYPD Officer Gives Homeless Man a Pair of Boots & Socks

This:
You forgot we were on Niketalk for a second? Even when cops do something good its still **** the police.

And this:
I'd say it's the opposite. For every 1 cop who would harass someone, there are 100 that won't.
I see it every day.

People act like most cops are getting away with crime on the daily. Like they arent held accountable or never punished. Prosecutors love to get convictions on cops.

You mean to tell me most cops are doing dirt in this litigious society??? Yeah ok....

But I must remember, this is NT. No use in debating this. smh.

most? no. a lot? yep. its one thing to commit crimes n ****. like running guns to supply your drug addiction. its another thing to profile people of a certain background and violate their rights for no reason. and those cases are big deals because cops aren't supposed to be preying on people as opposed to protecting them.

this cop did a good deed. plain and simple. is he a hero? no, and he shouldn't be gassed up as one either. doctors save lives everyday but we don't have a parade for them every time they do right? we expect them to do that, the same way we expect cops to protect.

prosecutors love to get convictions on cops?
topics_seanbell_190.jpg

word? where dey do dat at?

Back
Top Bottom