Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm so glad we are finally getting our act together....its too late for Woodson tho in my book..he needs to go

#77 is probably the most selfish player I ever seen. If he does come back he better not get the starting nod again over Amare

Bargs was playing well IMO. If he stayed healthy we would be a higher seed.
I have no beef with Bargs since he always played hard. He wasn't dogging it out there. He played defense for once in his career and he hustled on offense. Things just didn't work and he degenerated into a blackhole at times since NY had no one else to score and the offense lacks movement. Right system he's a good role player. But you can't expect much else.

I have no beef with Bargs since he always played hard. He wasn't dogging it out there. He played defense for once in his career and he hustled on offense. Things just didn't work and he degenerated into a blackhole at times since NY had no one else to score and the offense lacks movement. Right system he's a good role player. But you can't expect much else.

Agreed

Last edited:
He can definitely be a good player in the right system. I think if he played more motivated and inspired, while being implemented in the offense the correct way he could average 20 a game while being a great individual defender. His three point sucks but he has a really good midrange and he can shoot /drive off the dribble. I think the years he wasted in Toronto impeded his development. Still don't think he was worth a first round draft pick. A stupid and inexcusable move that got Glen Grunwald fired

Said it before that Bargs could be a good contributor with the right coach and system.

Maybe next season off the bench in the triangle will be his calling.

BArgs would be good on the spurs but any other team nah
I think this makes the most sense. I have a feeling if he was on the Spurs everyone's reaction to his play would be 
eek.gif

Bargs suprised me I thought he was was a complete cheeseburger, turned out he was only a burger. I wouldn't mind him as a back up, but Bargs used to be looking mad zooted on court at times, like he burned on the way to the gym! LOL

Bargs suprised me I thought he was was a complete cheeseburger, turned out he was only a burger. I wouldn't mind him as a back up, but Bargs used to be looking mad zooted on court at times, like he burned on the way to the gym! LOL

first year on the team and he missed a lot of time with the clap.

bargnani has one of the lowest bball IQ's in the league

Agreed. He's physically talent but he's not a good player.

He will always be inconsistent and a detriment to any team that plays him major minutes.

Don't want to see him back in orange and blue.

:smokin @ Lisa Lisa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom