Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I don't care if Iman stinks it up every other game if he's going to consistently have these solid performances in these big games.

Our schedule is rough BUT some of those games, players will be rested and teams won't be playing for anything. So that's the good and the bad.

Every team except Washington has something to play for:

Miami - 1 seed
Toronto - Atlantic Division
NJ - Atlantic Division

shump could easily do what he did tonight every game

him and THJr will be the xfactors in the playoffs

Am I the only one who thinks if we did make the playoffs we have a better chance against Indiana then Miami??

Our schedule is rough BUT some of those games, players will be rested and teams won't be playing for anything. So that's the good and the bad.

Every team except Washington has something to play for:

Miami - 1 seed
Toronto - Atlantic Division
NJ - Atlantic Division

Nah, our last 2-3 games, our opponents should be decided. Most likely, some of those games we'll be playing against teams resting.

We in the playoffs boys!! well for the time being.... pulling for indiana to take that spot

Agreed at THJR and Shump will be the X Factors... JR Smitty needs to play this consistent as well

We in the playoffs boys!! well for the time being.... pulling for indiana to take that spot

Agreed at THJR and Shump will be the X Factors... JR Smitty needs to play this consistent as well

If we dont make it ill remember this post. We arent in anything yet

Shumpson betta not cut his hair agian I tell you that much. Hope we can ride this out and make the playoffs for real.

They're saying on the radio that the Nets didn't care and came out flat. What a joke. They were hoopin in the first quarter. Shump made those few plays in the second quarter and that changed the game. Nets got blown out. They're not a good team. Will be a first round exit regardless.

You dudes need to stop letting the media rustle you :lol:

It's obvious how the Knicks get covered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom