• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
They're saying give Woodson credit :rofl:

Maybe bringing Phil got the team motivated and ready to go? Woodson having anything to do with this ****. Amar'e finally getting minutes and been hooping. Earl getting healthy and confident.

@RichieKalikow: @PeterVecsey1 JKidd was so upset after loss to NYK that he told Lawrence Frank that his post game report had to be single spaced.

**** Cleveland and **** Jarret Jacks shiny *** head
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Paul seems to be another one of those players that got his stripes given to him. Not earned.

Not that I don't like him but I don't like the fact that he's placed on this pedestal too early.

Lol ppl on the radio really think we are gunna beat Miami look I'm a big knicks fan but I would rather face Indiana they got a heap of problems

Lol ppl on the radio really think we are gunna beat Miami look I'm a big knicks fan but I would rather face Indiana they got a heap of problems

Agreed, Indiana is vulnerable right now. Even last season we could've taken them but I digress. Miami, we could give them trouble but it pains me to say it, we wouldn't take them in a series. The pacers though? Possibly.

IF we stay in the 8 spot I think we win at least 1-2 games vs Miami or Indiana...whether we win the series or not is a different story...

ya im not buying into the pacers... they play good defense but their offense is not consistent... you see when we play well against them they are beatable... miami on the other you saw what happen 2 years ago almost got swept and amare hurt his hand :smh:

@TheRealJRSmith: If you mad your chick follows me that's a sign of a #insecuremale #getoverit

@TheRealJRSmith: 9x of 10 I don't want her anyway!

@TheRealJRSmith: Why her when I can have my pick of the litter! #ThinkAboutIt

:rofl:

@TheRealJRSmith: If you mad your chick follows me that's a sign of a #insecuremale #getoverit

@TheRealJRSmith: 9x of 10 I don't want her anyway!

@TheRealJRSmith: Why her when I can have my pick of the litter! #ThinkAboutIt

:rofl:

LMAO. Man he just needs to focus on basketball :lol:

Back
Top Bottom